[15]

The music was too loud and the feel of sweaty people crowding around her made Brooke feel light headed. It felt hot, humid, and disgusting. Staring forward and following the blonde hair she had come to know Brooke tried to avoid eyes staring at her as they walked through a crowded dance floor. Usually, people wouldn't be looking at her this way, but Mrs. Davidson has bought her a dress. A tight, short dress.

It had reflective white sparkles which apparently stood out in the room full of dark colors and strobe lights. She started counting in her head. She was becoming too anxious. Bumping into Mrs. Davidson when she stopped suddenly her blue eyes looked down at the shorter girl, "I love this song!"

Widening her own eyes Brooke smiled tightly barely hearing her words. She didn't know what to do. Everyone danced around her, touching and laughing but she stood still trying not to accidentally touch anyone.

"You need to relax hun. Drink this!" Mrs.Davidson yelled handing her a cup.

Taking it she rolled her eyes smelling the alcohol. Why did she agree to come to a place like this?

Watching her teacher start dancing she smiled. That's why.

It was odd to Brooke that someone so different would be interested in her. She was beautiful, sophisticated, fun, and everyone's fantasy.

Somehow everyone else's dream looked at her and smiled.

Brooke promised Mrs. Davidson she would think about being with her and the idea of them together was becoming a more positive thing in her mind. She had come to her house on a Thursday night thinking maybe they could talk and relax, but to be honest maybe she needed to lighten up. If being with a woman like her meant doing things a little differently she needed to at least try. So she agreed to the last-minute plans even though it was almost time for her nightly routine.

Drinking the clear liquid quickly she squinted and coughed. "That's disgusting."

Pulling her towards her Mrs. Davidson placed her hands on the younger girls hips and grinded slowly moving their bodies along with the song. It took Brooke a minute but soon she became a little better at swaying with the music, her arms wrapped around her teachers neck and they got as close as possible. They felt the music pulse through their veins and connect with each other the way nothing else has.

The room that had felt so crowded and stressful now became silent and empty. All she could see was Mrs. Davidson's eyes looking through her into her soul. Brooke knew the alcohol was already working because she felt free and happy.

Grabbing her hair that sat in a pretty ponytail Mrs. Davidson pulled seductively so she could see the girls jawline at she let her hair go free. She had never looked sexier. Mrs. Davidson was well aware that this was never a place she would choose to be, but Brooke had an important decision to make. To choose her.

Choosing her would mean letting go of a lot of concerns, but Brooke didn't know what it felt like to let go, so she had to bring her somewhere she could learn. Somewhere that she could let go and find out things can still be ok.

Mrs. Davidson eyed her up and down hungrily trying not to make herself feel too much. Last time she had gone to far, so she had to be careful but now that Brooke had a little courage in her system she felt her smaller delicate hands explore a little. She encouraged it but tried to keep her hands in one spot to not get herself going. She liked seeing the alcohol hit her, it didn't take much knowing she had probably never drank anything in her life.

Pushing their heads together their lips stayed only inches apart as Brooke found the music speaking to her more. Slowly she let her guard down and put her hands on her teachers. She guided them to her breast and moved them down her curves and onto her ass. She felt so dirty, but she didn't mind oddly. It felt good to have her hands touching her in a way she didn't let her before. Wrapping her own hands around Mrs. Davidson's neck Brooke smiled with all her teeth as the older woman ran one hand through her hair and pulled again.

Brooke has never been one to like pain, but suddenly she wanted it.

They grinded faster causing both of them to grow their passion with more intensity.

"Do you want to go to the bathroom?" Mrs. Davidson pleaded in her ear desperately.

Was this it? Nodding Brooke took her hand and they both basically ran through the room shoving people out of the way.

They came to a hallway that was flashing because of a loose light bulb and Brooke looked at the photos on the wall as Mrs. Davidson knocked on the bathroom door.

"Occupied!" The voice said a little too harshly.

Seeing the blonde turn to her with hungry eyes Brooke held her breathe. This was it. Did she really want to do this while not being in control of her own body? Usually, she would be able to say no if there was even one ounce of doubt, but now the voice of reason that usually spoke to her wasn't speaking. Instead, the area between her legs throbbed and screamed to be listened to. Was it from the alcohol or because of feelings she never had before? Maybe she should listen to it.

Feeling her body hit the wall Brooke closed her eyes as the older woman shoved her face onto hers. She wrapped her arms around her neck as Mrs. Davidson lifted her up to be taller than her. Using the wall as support the blonde smiled as Brooke gave her permission to kiss her on her neck.

Her body ached. She has never felt this before, but she couldn't decide if she liked it or hated it. She couldn't think. she just wanted it. She wanted to totally let go and give her teacher everything she knew she wanted. Just give her her body to do what she wanted with.

Feeling a hickey form she couldn't help but moan as she pushed closer to her.

"You are so beautiful." The blonde whispered watching Brooke's cleavage move with how roughly she moved her hands on her. Letting her right hand travel up she wrapped her fingers securely around the brunettes neck and choked her slightly.

Closing her eyes Brooke felt her other hand slip under her dress. The woman's manicured nails ran over her skin making her hair stand up.

"Tell me what you want." She asked resting her hand right on her thigh just waiting for permission.

"I want you to have me." Brooke answered letting her voice crack.

"Are you sure?"

Before she even nodded her body moved feeling her finger touch her for the first time. The let out a loud moan which was silenced by her other hand covering her mouth. Her fingers moved faster and she searched only for a few seconds before finding the entrance. She was so excited to take what was rightfully hers. Showing one finger in without warning she moaned louder and held her own hand over the one that kept the sound from echoing the room.

Brooke felt nothing but the woman pump her finger roughly so she didn't even notice the girl leave the bathroom.

"Brooke?"

Both women looked over at Lea who only sighed.

"Lea!" Brooke yelled trying to push her teacher away.

When she refused to move Brooke only looked at the hurt in her friends eyes. Why was she hurt? "Lea it's not-"

"The bathroom is open now." Lea commented staring at her crushes eyes. She knew this would happen, she just didn't expect to see it. She didn't expect Brooke to change for this evil woman. She tried not to blame her. Brooke didn't know she was evil. "Have fun."

Watching her walk away Brooke looked at Mrs. Davidson confused, "What does that mean?"

Still inside of the girl the blonde smirked. "That means we have privacy now." Pulling out Brooke winced as she was picked up and walked down the hallway. She felt bad, but her body still screamed at her too loudly. She couldn't ignore it she pulled her dress up as the blonde locked the door behind them.

Walking up behind her and bending her over by holding her hair Mrs. Davidson admired what was always covered. She spanked the girl's ass and pulled her back up hardly making her wince again. She held her back to her chest and chocked her again as her right hand went back to its position. She shoved two fingers inside this time unexpectedly and moaned herself as Brooke yelled loudly. She loved the way she felt. Her walls clenching onto her.

Opening her eyes and staring at the ceiling Brooke realized something scary. She loved it. "Are you paying me for this?" Her voice joked, knowing fully aware that this was more than money.

"Baby I can make you rich." Mrs. Davidson replied rubbing her clit quickly making her body tense up.
She knew she was close. Trying to find her way back inside she slipped a few times with the waterfall she created, but went back inside just in time. Brooke's body shook with pleasure and Mrs. Davidson bit down on her shoulder as she felt her scratch her neck and squeeze her fingers.

She was so weak that she fell to the floor on her knees.

Perfect position for her.

Unbuttoning her grey pantsuit Mrs. Davidson sucked her finger and moaned. Pulling her pants down and remove info one leg she propped it up on the toilet and grabbed the girls hair. "If you do this, I'll make sure you are taken care of baby.

Brooke looked up at her. She didn't even care about that. She wanted to try. It was the least she could do with how she made her so weak she couldn't stand. It did hurt a little, but she liked it. She wanted to hurt more.

Sitting up slightly she stared at the woman's flower. It was so pretty and smooth. She knew for sure hers wasn't that pretty.

What was she even supposed to do? Sure she had watched porn before, but that was years ago and honestly it scared her then.

She didn't have much time to think, however. The woman pulled her up and pushed her face into her. It wasn't exactly sweet like a dessert but her taste was addicting.

Not knowing what to do she started sucking and licking like her life depended on it. She used her hands to make move her lips and just pretended she was eating ice cream. She guessed her teacher liked it because she held on tightly to the rail while her other hand clenched tightly in her hair. Her mouth was wide open and she but her lip to stop herself from moaning.

Was she supposed to go inside her too? She didn't know. Brooke only kept eating. She watched how the blonde reacted and kept focusing on one spot when she reacted well. She must have been doing good because a few minutes later the older woman grabbed her head with both hands and moaned loudly. She smiled up at the ceiling and looked down at the girl on her knees. She definitely made the right decision to bring her here. Smiling down at her Mrs. Davidson combed her hair back with her fingers and pushed her face back into her again softly. She wanted to feel her face on her before having to let her go.

Brooke licked again slowly very pleased with herself as the blue-eyed woman closed her eyes with a smile. She stuck her hand into her bra and pulled out some cash. She couldn't even give her a chance to say no. She needed Brooke to know the world would be hers if she just agreed.

"You're not trying to pay me for sex are you?"

Out of breath she shook her head, "No baby, I'm just trying to tell you." She opened her eyes and pulled her head back to see her wet face. "When your mine we can do this all the time. We can make each other feel so good, and I can take good care of you." Putting the cash in the girls bra Mrs. Davidson smirked, "I can be your sugar momma and you can live so good."

"I have a feeling you just want me to call you mommy."

"I'm not the one with mommy issues." Closing her eyes and pushing her face back she sighed deeply while combing Brooke hair with her fingers. "Just think about it baby. Give me an answer tomorrow because I don't think your body can wait much longer than that."