Chapter 7.

Emma's pov
you wake up to Payton's arms around you. you didn't want to wake him so you quickly unwrap his arms from around your waist and he still stayed asleep.

you went into the bathroom and took a shower and got ready for the day. You went into Hannah's room to see if she was awake you knocked on her door and she answered and shut the door behind her because Elmo was still sleeping.

you guys went into the breakfast area and got something to eat. what's your plan for the day? Hannah asked. umm i don't really know maybe go shopping or walk around you said.

Yea we could go shopping and walk around if you want. can we go just me and you tho you ask? yeah of course is everything ok Hannah asked. I know I'm just being dramatic but I still feel like Payton likes Madi and I know that makes me sound like I don't trust him I do honestly but deep down I feel like he likes her more then me in a way.

I know how you feel when I first started dating Elmo I felt the same because he lives in London and obviously a lot of girls like him I would always feel like he might be cheating or something but then I just started to trust him and ever since we've been together and I love him very much. Hannah said

yea i know i just feel like today i need to let payton go out with chase and Anthony or something and me and you can just spend a day together if that's ok with you. Of course it is Hannah says.

you and Hannah did a lot of shopping so you guys finally went back to the hotel and once you got back you guys went to your room. to see madi sitting on Payton's lap and them making out on the bed

Hannah looked at you right away and Payton got up to walk over to you but you walked out. he tried to follow you but Hannah stoped him. You went into Hannahs room and put your bags and everything down. Hannah comes in and gives you a big hug Anthony and Chase and Elmo ask what's wrong.

Hannah says. We just walked in to see Payton and Madi making out. Chase stands up and gives you a big hug then Hannah and Elmo and Anthony walk into the hug. Payton then comes into the room.

hey can you guys please step out I need to explain myself. Payton said. Hannah looked at him and rolled her eyes at Payton. you think I'm gonna let you be in here alone with her yea I don't think so Anthony said.

Ok fine look i'm sorry Emma I didn't mean for that to happen it's just you seem more happy to be around chase then me and madi felt the same that hannah and you have been spending more time together then us. Payton said

payton you know Chase is my best friend I've known him and Anthony longer then anyone. you know he's my friend and you where fine with that.

madi walked in and tried to hug you but you turned your back to face Anthony. Anthony pulled you in for a hug and rubbed your back as tears feel from your eyes.