chapter 17

emma's pov me and hannah were having so much fun in miami just tanning and swimming. me and chase have gotten so close and hannah and elmo were spending time together. we are all going home today tho.

hannah's pov i feel so bad for emma because of everything that happened with payton. but her and chase have been spending time together and have gotten really close.

everyone was packing their bags to leave miami and go home. emma and chase were spending as much time together as they could before they wouldn't see each other for at least a few months.

chase gave emma his hoodies and a little stuffed animal to remind emma of him while she's at home.

elmo's flight was leaving in 10 mins because he has to go back to london. elmo and hannah didn't want to say goodbye because they live in two different states and wouldn't see each other for a while.

elmo borded his plane and left for london hannah was crying you were hugging her. you're flight was up next so you and chase were saying goodbye and of course you started crying.

chase said "everything is going to be fine princess i will face time you every night and see you as soon as i can" you started crying even more because you didn't want to leave him.

you eventually got on you're plane and finally stop crying. you got home after an 8 hour flight immediately you texted chase because his flight was only 3 hours.

my boy
i miss you already .

my boy
i miss you to baby how was ur flight

it was good i slept alot but i
want to be in you're arms, how was urs?

my boy
aw baby same here face time me!