Chapter 8.

you ended up spending the night in chase and Anthony's room you slept with chase in his bed.
you where really hurt because you loved Payton he was your first real love. and madi was your best friend since the second grade. you never thought they do that but they did.

liked by LuvAnthony and 16,429 others officially_Emma turns out the people closest hurt you the most

officially_Emma turns out the people closest hurt you the most.

iitspayton please baby i am so sorry.

itsmadi it was a pure mistake i'm so very sorry.

Hannahryleee1 Emma you are the strongest girl i know. I'm here for you through everything babes.

xlilhuddy forget anything the fakes girl we got you

LuvAnthony we gonna get through it together we always do.

liked by itsmadi and 10,527 others   iitspayton baby i am so sorry what i did was wrong you don't deserve that you are a beautiful girl I love you with my hole heart please forgive me

iitspayton baby i am so sorry what i did was wrong you don't deserve that you are a beautiful girl I love you with my hole heart please forgive me.

Hannahryleee1 cheating isn't something you just forgive but alright

itsmadi see Emma we are sorry i don't understand why you can forgive me.

officially_Emma

User.32 omg he cheated???!!!

User43 shut up no he didn't?!!??

User well Madi is better looking then you anyway

Officially_.Emma.backup hey guys. I wanted to post this so that you guys could know everything going on. But first I just wanted to apologize to all of you.
This week was the best but worst in so many ways. I met a beautiful girl (hannahryleee1) and I lost the love of my life. Yes me and Payton are no longer together. And me and Madi are no longer friends. Me and Hannah went shopping on Thursday and wanted to just have a fun day just the two of us. It was a great morning until I went back to my room to see my boyfriend and best friend making out. Yes Payton cheated on me with Madi. That's the 100% truth you can ask anyone who was there. But I will admit I did over react and I should have never posted anything. But it was the first thing I wanted to do because I was just hurt very very badly. I didn't mean for Madi and Payton to get a huge amount of hate I never wanted that to happen. I wasn't thinking when I posted that. But at the end of the day I felt like it needed to be done and I needed to post something to let you guys know that no matter how close you are with people they will still hurt you. But I love all of you guys and just wanted to say thank you for the support but please stop hating on us Madi and Payton don't deserve it. Yes they hurt me but they don't need the hate.

Likes: 23,657
Comments disabled