chapter 15.

{chase and emma}

officially_Emma so i'm kinda really happy in life right now

officially_Emma so i'm kinda really happy in life right now. honestly i've never really been this happy.
chase makes me happy like never before.

xlilhuddy you're amazing i love you
hannahryleee1 i am so happy to see you this happy cant wait to go on vacation with you two very soon.
itsmadi can not believe you.
iitspayton i am glad one of us are happy smh
fan payton and madi you destroyed emma you guys hurt such a beautiful girl and you expect her to forgive you. that makes absolutely no sense.

officially_emma this is the last time i will ever post anything about this situation

officially_emma this is the last time i will ever post anything about this situation. to payton and madi. i never wanted it to be this way but since it was brought to social media in the first place i thought it was appropriate to post this last post.
i've never been hurt by anyone as badly as i was hurt by you two. it fucked me up to the point i had to go to therapy. my depression got so bad i was hurting myself again. it kills me to post this but it needs to be said. i had zero respect for both of you for the longest time. but now i am happy with who i am and that's why i wanted to say that i wish you both the best. you guys where amazing and i thank you for the best and worst years of my life. i'm good now i'm so unbelievably happy now. so thank you for making me realize people come and go and you two left and i couldn't be happier.

comments disabled