03 ¦ GUYS & A SEESAW

Author's Note - This applies for this chapter and the chapters after this
Keep in mind that this chapter hasn't been revamped. In other words, it's still unedited and cringey. Read at your own risks. For new readers, I apologize if the storyline/characters may seem weird but I'm trying my best to re write everything as logical as possible ❤️ I appreciate the understanding.

──────────────

ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɴᴏ ᴜꜱᴇ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ
ɪ ʀᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ

- Run, BTS -

──────────────

//A few hours earlier//

Namjoon's POV

"Shit, shit, shit" The same strings of profanity kept escaping my lips as I was carried in the middle of a wave filled with panicked faces of crews and fans. But none were the faces I had spent years with.

Where are they?

I looked over my shoulder and all my gaze landed on was the hoard of flesh eaters that would have loved to sink their teeth in me. They were growing in numbers rapidly.

As another body fell to the ground, another would rise up. Bodies twitching and black crimson trickling, their eyes were foggy as they were being reborn. The person they once were fade away the moment they lost grasps of their life.

Those who were alive were only left with two choices. To run for yourself or with the person next to you and like everyone else, I made my choice.

A selfish desire to live, yet understandable at a dire situation like this. "Ah fuck." I pushed my way further to the front to sprint forward. Only God knows how long I had been running for. The building was like a maze. With each rooms I passed and each turns I made, everything looked the same. The only difference was that some had splatters of fresh blood on the walls and some didn't. 

I stopped running at a four way intersection, my presence n the middle as I had my hands on my knees and my chest breathing rapidly. Tired, so very tired. I thought to myself as I wiped the sweat that was forming on my forehead with my shirt. Though something else caught my attention amidst the loud silence.

Sounds that were wet and almost squelch-like. They were coming from the left side of the intersection from literally where I was standing. A wise man—probably myself— once said that curiosity killed the cat. And in that case, I was the cat.

My gaze slowly shifted to the side, my eyes trembling but it remained focus at the same time. I swore I felt my eyes dilating at the sight I saw. Mouths were tearing at strings of flesh, blood covered from their teeth to their chin. Their grips were tight on the people they held down, little ounce of breaths were slowly escaping

Quiet.

I had to move forward but it was as if my feet were held down to the floor. I gulped as the small droplet of sweat started trail down from my forehead before stopping at my chin. It shivered as if threatening to snitch on me.