05 ¦ PRIORITIES AND SCIENTIFIC METHODS

"Aish you've been reading too much Yoonmin fanfictions."

- Park Jimin, Run -

Third Person's POV

"I'll keep you safe."

"You'll keep me safe? " Haruna's remark resembled more of a question whilst her timbre was filled with aspiration as her lips quivered into a small faint smile. Jimin nodded with a gentle gaze fixed on the younger girl and he was certain, very certain that Haruna's a good person despite her cold demeanor when they first encountered each other.

He then showed his little pinkie with his famous eye smile, "The Jiminie's pinkie promise is a sacred oath."

Haruna's lips made an O-shape as she returned a bright smile. And at that moment, Haruna held the most innocent aura in Jimin's eyes like a little precious yellow duckling that yearned a sanctuary. He wanted to protect her from all the monsters of the world.

"Thank you Jiminie~" Haruna clasped her hands together in awe at the boy instead of interwining her pinkie with his, "If you haven't stepped into my life, I wouldn't know what I'd do right now~ You really changed me~" Jimin couldn't help but smile at her words.

"I was lost in the dark, blinded by hatred. But you taught me how to live again~" She added again, though this time it sounded like her words were a tad exaggerated but Jimin paid no mind to them and thought that it was perhaps the girl's way of expressing herself.

"I mean I wouldn't say that, I didn't do much. It was all you from the very beginin-"

"Ooooh~~ You saved my life~" Haruna couldn't care less of what the idol had to say to her and was on the verge of letting out a fit of laughter as her calm innocent behavior slowly turned upside down while Jimin's words danced in her mind.

An evident scoff escaped the younger girl's lips, making a rather amused facial expression as she ran her fingers through her silky hair while Jimin scrunched his nose with a confused look plastered.

"Was that what you wished to hear? To feed your ego, was it enough? I'm sick of acting that I almost threw up. Look, all you did was just yell and bang the door." Haruna rolled her eyes with her hands folded over her chest.

"The chances of living was 50 : 50, so either way I want you to stay the fuck out of my business."

Haruna was never the type to depend on anyone as she was always brought up that way. And she was certain that she wasn't going to start today. No, not today.

"Haru..."

"Don't Haru me. I got my priorities straight" She turned her back at Jimin and uttered her last words before leaving his sight, "You should too."

T I M E S K I P . . .

"Jimin-ah!" Hoseok waved his hand in front of the dazed boy, "JIMIN-AH!" He yelled even louder before finally getting the fellow dancer's attention.

"Ah yea hyung?"

"The others wanted to go on a run. Taka-ssi and Kin said it would be good if we stock up on weapons" Hoseok explained, seeming uneasy about the idea since he was one to really dislike violence.

"Who's going?"

"Joonie, Taka-ssi, Kin, Justin, Julianto-nim . . ." Hoseok paused a bit while Jimin stared at him with an even more confused expression as to why the obese science-crazed one was chosen to come along the group on such dire notice. "And around three more people. I think their names are Alfred and Elijiah."