The first encounter

Days has passed and Barry finally invites iris to his apartment. Iris is sitting on the couch at Barry's place. She had finished work at 7 and it was only 7:30. Iris was wearing a beautiful black dress with white. They were drinking wine and some music was playing. Having fun? Barry asked. Um, Yes, iris smiled. Well, we're about to have more fun. Barry said putting his wine glass on the coffee table. He took Iris's wine glass and also put it on the table. Barry smiled as he moved closer to iris. He kissed her passionately as he put his hand on her leg. He moved his hand more up to her inner thigh. He positioned himself and iris so that he was on top of iris. He reached down to Iris's thigh with one hand and pulled down her panty. He quickly got up and unbuckled his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. He lasted down on iris again and began to mount her. He held her hands above her by her head. Barry kissed her passionately as he mounted her. He mounted her slowly and sped it up. Iris moaned as they kissed.

It was 6 am the next morning and Barry was in the kitchen making breakfast. Barry? Iris said as she came down the stairs. Good morning! Barry called out. Good morning, you're in a good mood for 6:30 in the morning. Iris said. Yes I am. I did make breakfast though. Barry said. We've got pancakes, and sausage and egg. Barry explained. Barry Allen, what's gotten in to you? Iris asked with a smile. Being with you makes me want to do things like this. Barry said smiling. Come here, Iris said gesturing Barry to come with her finger. Barry walked towards her with his hands behind his back. Iris kissed him, then pulled back for a second then kissed him again. So, do you actually want any of this? Or? Barry asked. Um, yes, and some of the food too. Iris said kissing him and leading him to the couch.