The second encounter

Iris was getting coffee at Jitters with Linda. So..  How's it going with you and Barry? Linda asked. Good. We're good. Iris said. I can't believe that you and Barry Allen are dating! Linda said excitedly. We're not dating. I don't know what we are. Iris said. But still, I can't believe you guys kissed. Linda said. I've never felt this way for a guy before. Iris said. Duh! Because you've never been with a guy before. Linda said. Right? You've never been with one? Linda asked. Nope, never been with one. Iris shook her head. But he's just so cute. And the sex we had the other night. Iris said. What! You guys had sex! Linda said loudly. Shh! Linda! Iris said. Oops, sorry. I'm just excited, and happy for you. Linda said. Thanks. Iris said as she held her friend's hand. Linda was Iris's best friend. She was always there for iris. And she always knew how to make iris feel better. I'm seeing him again tonight. Iris said. Dinner again? Linda asked. No, he just asked me to come to his place. Ooh, I wonder what you guys are gonna do? Linda said jokingly as she laughed. Oh, we'll see I guess. Iris said as the two girls laughed.

Later, around 8 pm Iris was standing in front of Barry's door in his apartment building. She was wearing a red dress. After knocking, a shirtless Barry answered the door and welcomed iris in. I hoped you ate, because we're not gonna be doing any eating tonight. Barry said. Um, well, I did have an early dinner with my friend a… Barry interrupted her by kissing her. He kissed her passionately. As he kissed her, he picked iris up. Iris wrapped her legs around Barry's waist. Well kissing, Barry walked up the stairs to his room and plopped iris on the bed. Take them off, Barry said watching iris. Iris did what she was told and took off her panty. Barry took off his pants and his boxers. Come here, he called iris. Iris got up from the bed and stood next to Barry. Barry unzipped her dress then iris climbed out of it. Barry began kissing the back of her neck, then he turned iris around and pushed her onto the bed. He climbed on top of her and started kissing her on her neck down. He kissed her on her neck and went down to her chest. Then he went down to her stomach. And finally he went down there and started kissing there. Barry kissed and touched down there. Iris moaned and screamed as he did so.

The next morning Barry and iris were underneath the covers. Barry had pulled the covers off of them. They both laid on the bed panting and breathing heavily. Iris had her head on Barry's chest while Barry had his arm around iris. Wow! Barry said as he smiled. That was so good. Iris said. I know, Barry added. Barry checked his phone and groaned. Ugh! I have to go to work. Barry said. He gave iris a kiss on the forehead and got up. You're welcome to stay here the whole day, if you'd like. I've got food in the fridge, and you can use my shower. Barry said. Mmm.. I also have to go to work today. Iris said as she sat up in the bed. But I start at 10 today. Iris said. Don't you always start at 10? Barry asked as he wrapped a towel around his waist. No, I usually start at 9. Iris said. Well you're welcome to use my shower and make breakfast from my fridge Barry said. After Barry left, Iris took a shower, made the bed and left for work. At work she told Linda what happened that night. So you guys had sex again? Linda asked. Iris nodded. See, I knew you guys were gonna get it on. Linda said. Linda! Iris gave Linda a light smack on her arm.