Dinner

It was a long day for iris. She was at work from 9 in the morning. It was only 8 when iris finished her work. She packed up her stuff and exited through the delivery entrance. She was surprised to see Barry in a suit and tie, standing in front of her work place. There was a stand behind him. On the stand were flowers that made a heart shape. Barry? What are you doing here? Iris asked. I thought that we could have dinner. So I thought I'd surprise you, Barry explained. Luckily iris was wearing her red dress and she was looking good. Um, OK, Iris said taking Barry's hand as they walked to the restaurant. I'm really intrigued by you. Barry said. I know, Iris said. I've never felt this way for someone before. Barry said. Seriously? What about the other girls you've been with? Iris asked. What other girls? Barry said. Iris blushed as she looked down on her food. After dinner, Barry took Iris home. Thanks for dinner, Iris said. You're welcome. Barry said. Can I see you again tomorrow night? Barry asked. I can't tomorrow, because I'm working. I just can't stop thinking about you. And I just want to spend every moment with you. I can't get enough of you. Barry explained. What time? Iris asked. Barry smiled at her with a seductive look on his face.