Author's Note

Hello darlings!

I know...I know.. it has been 84 years since I have last updated Private Affair, but I decided to write this note to tell you all why and explain the future of this series.

This is an announcement I wanted to keep private for a little while longer, but I believe you deserved to know why it is taking me so long to update, or why I barely update at all. Some of you have been following me since 2014 and the first chapter of Selected, you're like family and I want to be honest and transparent with you!

Now I know the beginning of this note sounds a bit dramatic lol but everything's fine, don't worry. It's quite the opposite actually, it's all very exciting news...

In fact, for the past couple months, I have been working on re-writing Selected into an official book to be published, yk, in libraries and stuff which!! Is freaking exciting and I'm so happy!!

But, even though the story is pretty much written on Wattpad, it was inspired from The Selection by Kiera Cass, which is not my original concept. Given that fact, I am not just re-writing a book by only correcting plot holes and mistakes, I'm creating a whole different story. And that is a LOT of work. It did, after all, take me 1 year just to finish Selected, even though I was uploading once a week lmao, so you can only imagine how long it's taking me to create this new and exciting story line with your favorite characters.

I can't say too much and spoil the official book, but do not worry, #Hady will be no different than it was in Selected. It's the same love and the same problems and the same drama, just in a different world that is all my own and that I absolutely adore. And I hope you will like it too!

SO in light of that, you can understand that I am dedicating most of my free time writing and planning this new series, which is unfortunately taking away the time I have for writing Private Affair. But I promise, it will be done. PA is all planned and ready to be shared to the world, I just have to manage my time and find moments to write it, so please bear with me.

I hope this clears up a few things, please don't be too upset because of slow updates, I am doing the best I can!! No one wants this book to finish more than I do LMAO

If you have any questions about the new series I am writing, go ahead and ask! Either in private or in the comments, I would be delighted to answer (even though i don't wanna spoil too much hehehe)

Thank you for understanding babes, I love you all sooooooooo much XX