2

Note: I will be using American dollars as money just cause I can, but they are in Korea

Jungkook sat in the back of the classroom. The teacher had made him ever since his brother had interfered with his life. Jung-hyun had never liked him. Not since he'd found out something about Jungkook a little while ago. Perhaps that was why Jung-hyun got Mr. Seokjin to move him. All because of something he couldn't control. A sin. He did filled out a survey. He didn't know what it was for, but it was something he had to fill out.

Sexuality: Gay

In a relationship? (If so, state who): Jimin

Wait... No!

He swiped his pen and tried to change it, but it was taken before he could. Well, it could be worse, couldn't it. He was trying to hide his sexuality, since many boys bullied him for it. But this was all confidential, so no one would see it. Right?

.
.
.

Jungkook sat next to Jimin in the cafè. Jungkook had a part-time Job and earned about $30 a week, which was decent pay for him, Jimin, who lived with them, and his brother. Jimin earned some too, and earned more. $35 every day. What was even better was the fact that Jungkook worked in Jinhit Cafè and Jimin worked in Hobi cafè.

"Jungkook!" He hugged the maknae tightly, making everyone look at them. Jungkook hesitantly hugged him back but then broke the hug as he began to feel awkward. "How's work been?"

Jungkook shrugged. "Good, I guess. Man, it's been a while..." It had been so long since he'd tried coffee. He was about thirteen. That was when Jung-hyun took custody over him. "What about you? Got a girlfriend yet."

Jimin nearly choked. "Girlfriend?" Jungkook nodded, but stayed quiet. "No, I haven't. Why?" Jungkook looked away, then pointed to a table across the room. Jimin followed it, and noticed a group of girls. When Jimin looked at them, they began to scream and wave, and Jimin shyly waved back.

"They think you're cute," Jungkook nudged him. "They must know you then."

"Yeah, I recognize them." Jimin responded quietly. "I sang to them, didn't know girls liked that."

Jungkook chuckled, until a man walked towards him with two Jinspressoes. "Hey Jimin." He chuckled. His cheeks turned red when he saw Jungkook. "H-Hey... Kook." He shuffled away quickly.

"Yoongi sure is weird," Jungkook said, already taking a sip.

"Don't you work here?" Jimin tilted his head to one side.

"I work for this company yes, but there's more than one Jinhit cafè's around here. Hard to believe our teacher is that rich!" Jimin nodded in agreement. "It's so nice to have a bit of money, now clothing and food is more affordable." Jimin hadn't thought about that. He could get so much more nowadays, and give Namjoon money. Namjoon didn't bother them as much, but comes back every now and then. He was probably terrified of the two. So scared, he can't talk to anyone when they're around, apart from Yoongi of course.

.
.
.

"I wish I didn't have to hide just to have a roof over my head." Jimin sighed, flopping down on Jungkook's new bed. He didn't have a home yet, and had to hide in Jungkook's room. "Jungkook-sshi, why does your brother hate me so much?" Jungkook could do nothing but shrug, even he couldn't answer that question. If he did, Jimin would probably hate him. "Tell me," He ordered as if reading his friend's mind.

Jungkook took a deep breath as he began to explain.

.
.
.

Jungkook's POV