4

A/N: BOY WITH LUV WAS SO GOOD AHHH-

THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE SHORT, SORRY GUYS!

Jungkook sat closely to Jimin, waiting. Automatic doors slid open and closed, beat up chairs with bleeding people, people with broken limbs and bruises sitting in them. The sound of uneven breathing filled the air, mixed with some small whimpers. It smelled heavily off anticeptic too and in some areas, vomit. 

The younger looked down at his friend, who was fiddling upset with his wrapped up hand he had injured. Jungkook sighed as he put his arm around Jimin, and kissed his cheek.  "It'll be okay..." That's when they were called up.

"M-Mr.Park." The doctor had a very worried expression as he called the boys up. Of course, Jimin and Jungkook rushed to the room Taehyung was in when they knew something was up. When they got there, he wasn't breathing properly, and he was twitching a lot. 

"Will he live?" Jungkook asked. The doctor stayed silent.

"Say your goodbyes." Jimin stared at the doctor in horror, this is all my fault...

Jungkook stared at the doctor before tackling him and pinning the doctor to the wall. "J-Jungkook-ah!" The younger had his strong hand around the doctor's neck. "Do something doc! I'm begging you!" Tears began to form as the doctor effortlessly pushed him off.

"There's nothing more anyone can do. A lot of his organs were heavily damaged, and i can imagine one organ transplant would be expensive..." The doctors voice trailed off as he let Jungkook and Jimin sit with Taehyung in peace.

Jungkook hugged his old friend. "J-Jungkoo...kook-ah..." Taehyung choked. "S-Sorry for... Everything, I didn't mean to get you in trouble." Taehyung closed his eyes and sighed. "It's my fault."

"Hey! Taehyung-ah! I'm sorry, this is all my fault."

"Don't be. I should say sorry."

"But it's my-"

Taehyung hushed Jimin before chuckling. Beep. Beep. Beep. BEEEEEEEE... Taehyung fell asleep... Forever. Jungkook started to cry, before noticing everything around him disappearing. What's going on? He looked around to look at Jimin, who also understood. Everything else was frozen in place. The doctor who was walking in was just standing there, Taehyung's hand which was stuck in midair was the only thing Jungkook touched and the world brightened.