Chapter 2

My eyes open and I see the loading screen as I am logged in. I walk back into the hallway and see that more people are online. There are gentle taps of my shoes hitting the ground as I walk to another chatroom. I reach for the door handle and open it to see him already waiting. I see a smile on his face as I walk in. He comes over to me and hugs me, nearly lifting me off of the ground. 

                    ''Good Morning honey.'' he says after putting me down. 

                    ''Good morning darling.'' I say and I walk over to the chairs. Johnathon walks over to me and sits in the chair across from me. I quickly grab a sketchbook that I keep beside my chair and I show him the newest work I did.

                      ''See? You're improving every day.'' He says as he takes the sketchbook to get a closer look. The ticks and tocks of the clock get louder and louder and his words become drowned out by the clocks ticking. My hands cover my ears as I back away from the clock, trying to escape this noise. Soon, he starts to notice me and comes to my side. I can see a concerned look on his face and I see his lips moving but I can't hear it. The ticking starts fading away and I start to hear his voice again.

                        ''Baby are you okay?'' He asks me in a worried voice. I slowly take my hands away from my head as I look up at the clock. 

                        ''What the fuck...it got so loud... I couldn't hear anything...'' My eyes look back at the clock and I hear its normal ticking again. He strokes my back and I look at him.

      ''I have no idea what's been going on...ugh my head!" I clutch my head as a wave of pain crashes over me. Johnny hugs me and starts rambling on how worried he was and kept asking me if I was okay. I didn't answer him... I just kept thinking about what the hell just happened. My trance is broken when he puts his hand under my chin and makes me look up at him.

        ''I don't want you to be in pain...I hate to see you not well all the time.'' His lips find mine and we stay like that until he pulls away. 

       ''Honey I have to go...I'll be back soon'' I can hear him sigh of disappointment because he is taken away from me yet again... I wish he wasn't busy. He leaves after we say goodbye and I sit in the corner of the room, too scared to leave. The ticking gets louder and I clutch my head. I let out a loud scream and run out of the room into the dark hallway. I run into the darkness with all of my old chat rooms until I hit the end of my friend's list. I sit at the end of the hallway, the sound of the clock still ringing in my ears and tears fall down my cheeks. Why does this keep fucking happening...