Chapter 4

I stay there for a second before trying to get out of his grasp. 

         ''Look Bryce...I-I.. need to go...'' I say while slowly walking to my door. 

         "Why? You can stay. Tonia I can help you.'' He says while walking towards me. His expression changes and looks at me with this threatening gaze. I quickly run to my door and he chases after me. I scream as I try to open the door but he closes the door before I can get through it.

        "Bryce?! Please...What are you doing?! Let me out!" I struggle and I shove him away from the door and he stands there, stunned.

      "They are coming to kill us all. I tried to save you but you are ignorant and ignored my attempts. You will pay.'' He says as he stand there and looks at me with a cold and dead gaze. I quickly get out of the room and slam the door. My heart pounds as I lean on the door before feeling tears run down my cheeks.  I get a notification from a person I have not talked to in a long time. Mr. Trepidati0n. I know the numbers but I don't recognize the name. I compose myself and go to the chatroom to open the door.

     "Hello Ant.'' He says as I walk into the room. I see him already sitting in the chair with his hands folded in his lap. 

    ''Hey...'' I say quietly while looking at him while walking to the chair. I sit down across from him and looked around the room, avoiding eye contact.

    "Are you okay? You seem nervous?" He says as he starts to lean forward to get a better look at my face. I can feel tears stream down my face while continuing not to look at him. I feel him come closer to me and puts an arm around me as I cry a little harder.

    "Everything is going wrong...a friend of mine hurt me and has gone mad about this whole life being a setup...I don't know whats wrong with me. I have so much bad luck..." I say. He stays silent as he continues to hold me while I sob. 

    "Its okay Ant... He's just not in it and he'll be good soon. Don't talk to him for now. Give him time.." He says and I nod in agreement.