Chapter 3

I wake up at the end of the friend list and I try to get back up. What the hell happened to me? I get a notification that someone messaged me. Abe? Huh...haven't heard that name in a while. I go to his chatroom and open the door to see him sitting there.
  "Hey Mami~" Abe says before coming up to me and hugging me.
      "Uh... Hi." I say while trying to get out of his grip.
     "Where do you think you're going mami? I haven't gotten the chance to look at your wonderful body in the skirt.." He mumbles something then bites his lip and puts his hand on my thigh. I get startled by the action and I go to sit down. He moves his chair to sit right next to me and places his hand back on my thigh.
        "So... how is my mami doing? I've been thinking about her a lot.." he caresses my thigh and goes up a little higher with each stroke.
         "You can see what effect you have on me.." he points down to his bulge.
         "Okay. I think I have to go now. I'm quite busy." I say and i stand up, brushing his hand off of my thigh.
          "So soon? Well, okay mami. See you later baby." he says in a creepy flirty tone. I dont respond and I quickly exit the room with my heartbeat pounding in my ears. I quickly go to Bryce's chat room and I sit down. My eyes get teary as I let out a quiet sob.
        "Oh fuck please respond..." I say as I tap my foot impatiently. My eyes focus on his door and I wait a little longer. He isn't coming in..fucking perfect. I get up and go to his door before I start pounding on it.
         "BRYCE PLEASE! I-I...I need to...talk.." The hits get softer and soon I just rest my hand on his door. I sink down to the floor. I tuck my knees into my chest and my back rests against the door.
           I feel the door trying to open and I get up while trying to regain my composure.
            "Hey An-" he paused and looked at my face
           "What happened?" He said with a concerned face. I try to speak but as soon as I opened my mouth I let out a choked sob. He wraps his arms around me and I start crying harder.
           "H-He....hurt me.." I say with tears still running down my face.
            "Who? Who hurt you?" what did they do?" he says while trying to calm me down.
             "T-This boy...he..touched me.." I say as I look down with shame.
             "Hey look...its all over now..he can't hurt you anymore." He says and runs my back in a comforting way. I felt safe. I closed my eyes and I got logged out.