𝐈𝐈

"Vell, Vell, vhat is a pretty girly like you doing in a var base." He said in a German accent but his English is not bad, at least not as bad as the USSR. His sinister smirk plastered on his face, it looked unbearably intimidating. The attacker was red with a white circle while a black swastik, oh god, it's the Nazi, you mind panicked,

"Wha-what do you want from me?"
_________________________

Before hearing him give an answer, something hit your head and it was lights out.

You woke up in a dark room, not exactly dark but dark enough to block your surrounding. There was only a dim light hanging above you. Where am I? You had to ask yourself, feeling uneasily panicked. There wasn't a single sound in the room except your heavy breathing. Not until the sound of boots clicking the floor each time it comes in contact with the ground, it get louder each step.

"Jou might be vondering vhere jou are," a deep German accent said from behind. You quickly turn around to see the same person, or country that had seemingly kidnapped you. "Vell, jour vith me, simple as that," he answered. It wasn't the right answer you were looking for but at least it was still a answer.

"Why?" You muttered hanging your head low, staring at the cold concrete floor. It was a silent pause, only sounds of the light flickering to stay on was heard. "..." it was utter silence. He didn't reply at all, and what you assumed, he walked off because you had heard footsteps distancing from you and the door opening then closing with a click. Now questioning yourself; Is it worth to escape or would it mean killing you self in the process. Not much of a option at all. The answer was simple. Staying out until someone rescues you. For who knows how long? Might as well take a look. You looked around the room trying to observe the conditions, after deciding the best place to lay on, which was a small mattress that hung in the corner of the room. The room wasn't really big and it was not too cramped either. You walked yourself to the mattress and laid there looking at the so called 'ceiling'. You curled into a ball to provide yourself body heat due to the low temperature of the room. That's when you felt your eye lids start to close, it wasn't long until everything went black.

You blinked sitting up from where you slept, still in a dark room with dim lightning that flickered repeatedly making small irritating clicking noises. You're eyes scanned around the room, immediately you felt your bladder was going to burst, no joke; amazingly the door clicked open in a small coincidence. The man himself, Third Reich, stepped into the room carrying something in his hands, You squinted trying to look at whatever he had, but it was no use.

"Oh dearie~ jour avake," he silently cooed sliding a small tray of what seems to be food. The hunger from your stomach was very obvious, a simple growl is what you had heard from yourself. The third Reich left the room while you sat there staring at the food that was on the tray. You didn't have any utensils since nobody provided you any so the only option was to use your hands. Your hand slightly picked up the food. It was mushy and light, unfortunately you couldn't figure out what the food was, not even a clue. It wasn't until you took a small nibble at the substance. Odd taste, something sweet but bitter at the end. You're face automatically scrunched up in disgust. Pushing the tray farther away form you. It was a unsettling feeling, just when? When was the last time you were happy? The last time you smiled genuinely? The last time your heart fluttered? Not in a long time. No, nowhere in your heart. Your eyes closed, while your head was tilted, resting against your shoulder, your body was pressed against the wall as you breathed slowly, trying to recall past memories that should be cherished.

"[Y/N]! [Y/N]! Look what I got you!" A young voice called out, his hand opened revealing a beautiful blossomed lilac, Fresh from the season, it was purely white with a yellow stigma pointing out. You let out a small smile, one genuine of course. However it slowly faded when you heard his mother shout from a distance. Someone who should be despised and shun from the world. It's not like you can do anything about it. The boy handed you the flower before watching his retreating figure stumble towards the older, and more wrinkled woman. The young girl frowned, staring darkly at the woman as if they have known or met each other before. As the girl was unconsciously walking toward the wrinkled woman her mind had froze. Fear? Paranoia? Agony? Three accurate descriptions of what you can visualize. The next thing you know, that wrinkled woman was in front of your face with a hand raised and a obvious scowl.
"Why you little-"

Your head shot up, then fell back with a thud. Pain rang into your nervous systems. "Hell!" You yelped rubbing your head, I gotta get out of here!, your eyes roamed around the place, scanning for a exit, to your dismay. Everything was sealed and blocked. There is... another option of course. The door started to unlock open. You say up straight and waited patiently.

"Hallo dearie~ how've jou been sleeping?" He questioned walking down to you. You have a ghost smirk and looked about dead in the eye.

"Slept well, hun.." you replied. Operation seduce and escape is on the go. Your original plan to to break out of here, there wasn't any opinion but to be friendly to the third Reich and stab them in the back before escaping or someone finding you, either they help you or leave you to fend for yourself, there wasn't much option to go with anyways. The Reich looked at you for a moment with concern, but shook it off.

"Are jou hungry?" He asked putting his cold arm on your shoulder making you have goosebumps for a moment. You nodded your head without saying a word. "Gud, come vith me." He grabbed you by the arm and practically ripped it apart. It wasn't as gentle as you thought. "Jou're in for a treat.."

________________
ACK sorry guys for the long update but I rushed this chapter a bit :( I've been busy for a while
Please do check out my authors notes so I don't need write any A/N here^^
I'll try to update frequently but I can't promise that :(
Anyways to my readers, thank you for 1k my dudes!