𝐈𝐕 (the unfinished draft)

Time ticked as you hear the loud thuds of heavy footsteps coming closer, as your small hands began to wrap around the knob, twisting it in anticipation and heaving open the door, began quickly going through and shutting it with a quiet slam. There wasn't a lock on it... which could also mean..
_________________________

Fuck it, when was the last time you had fresh air? Oh wait... maybe a few days ago, scratch that, you don't keep track of time anymore, especially locked in a disgusting dungeon.. cell.. whatever it was. You could run, but there no where to hide. As you spotted from soldiers standing still on their post, where do you go? Observing the base as you spotted a vacant tent, or so you think it's vacant. There isn't any presences of a soldier. Perhaps is the right time to take your chances, you're already in a bad situation. The worse thing that could happen is being executed for your actions; than waking up to find it was all a Dream, you'd rather be executed to be completely honest.
Wishing luck was at your side even though from your life, luck was never present. Making your way to the tent that you assumed nobody was in. (you safely made it) sliding the fabric of the tent entrance to allow yourself to enter quietly.
Of course, you never would have entered it, seemed suspicious enough for someone to be in it.

"Hm.. who izu here?" A voice that was definitely not familiar to the English language or grammar spoke as their way of interpreting 'whose in here' was different. No one could be trusted, not in this site, especially when you seem to be amongst the Axis power's territory. Fear struck you, the thought of being put back in a dungeon for who knows how long. Both hands covering your mouth won't stop the loud thumps from your heart as you hid behind a chest. The voice of the person must've stepped in the tent from the heavy boots crunching around the poor ground.
Your hands unconsciously travelled to your heart, feeling the rapid beats speed up as the footsteps came closer to where to hid.
However you almost signed in relief when the footsteps stopped, only to blink for a second and the next thing you knew, a taller shadow looked over your shocked figure. Soon enough, white hands gripped your left shoulder and forcefully hoisted you up.
In which you grunted in slight discomfort after being aggressively pulled up so quickly.
"Hoo ar you?" He growled in a thick asian accent, but as soon as you made eye contact, your eyes widened. He looks exactly the same as that Third-Reich guy and of bunch of the other circle heads with flags, most of all, you can definitely confirm this is axis territory, since the person who towered in front of you, were none other than the Japanese empire.
Especially with the intimating glare that held malicious intent.
You couldn't help but shrink in size as the grip tightened against your shoulders.
"P-please, I'm not a spy" you pleaded, conjoining your hands as if you're praying.
"Lie-z, you Ameri-kan" he spat, before dragging you out of the campsite. Unfortunately enough, Third-Reich was not a foot away, with a malicious smirk on his red tone.

"Frau.. did I not tell jou to vun? perhaps jou should be punished..." a gasp escaped your lips. How could you not see this coming from a mile away. All you wanted to do was go home after all. But not, trapped in that stupid house with such a vile being.

This was my 2019 draft, god awful writing LMFAO

 As i've announced, this story is no longer going continue, I'm willing to take oneshot requests on however I will not be writing anything involving the third reich as a character to be in a relationship with directly. - 12/1/23