𝐈𝐈𝐈

"Are jou hungry?" He asked putting his cold arm on your shoulder making you have goosebumps for a moment. You nodded your head without saying a word. "Gud, come vith me." He grabbed you by the arm and practically ripped it apart. It wasn't as gentle as you thought. "Jou're in for a treat.."
_________________________

You admired at the interior of the broad hallway, it was quite nice unlike the basement or whatever you were placed it. Of course the hallway was long with many to a few doors here and there, the place was pretty quiet especially for a someone who is in war with many. Though the sounds of boots coming in contact with the ground and your small feet as well. It or he, never even supplied you with the necessities of comfortable clothes. Though you did enjoy the silence as it seems better than talking to the actual THIRD REICH, or.. Old Germany, as they call it. Besides the point, he or whatever his gender is? Seemed to take you down the long halls and into; what seems like a dining room, not big nor compacted. Your arm felt numb as he kept a iron grip, atleast you're not dead? Yet.

"Take a seat." The Reich gestured their hands to a empty chair right near his end,

"Why?" You croaked, your voice has cracked the moment you spoke, maybe from thirst or just generally dry from not speaking as much.

"Jou don't ask the questions!" He raised his voice, angry suddenly but eventually calmed down and sat himself down, "Apologies for the outburst, I vas just stressed." He sighed closing his white out eyes and opening them. You stared in small awe but remembered to stick with morals, this was the Third Reich! The one country that slaughter millions. You shouldn't even admire him or whatever it is. Simply, nodding out if inferiority. "Vell? Any questions." He said smoothly. You turned and raised a brow, didn't he just got angry when you asked?

"Uhm.. why am I here?" nervously shifting in your seat. The Reich turned to you with his dead glare.

"To feed jou" he pitched in, you stared, "wh-" stopping mid-sentence as you hesitated if he would get angry again if you asked, though it wasn't even the answer you were looking for anyways. A few minutes of awkward silence has past as there was some tension going on. "Jour not from here are jou?" He broke the ever-lasting silence but looked at you with a cold glare.

"Wh-What do you mean by that?" Quickly answering, if they were to suddenly figure that you weren't even from the 1940s, you might as well change the future with the knowledge you contain. He seemed to stare at me with those endless blank white eyes seemingly analyzing my figure. Maybe operation Seduce and Escape was not exactly your thing...

"Jour different, jou do not have the style." Style? What does he know about style? You would've bursted out laughing than and there if it wasn't for the unsettling atmosphere. Letting out a awkward cough as you began to return the stare.

"I-I don't understand." You said shifting uncomfortably in your seat as you couldn't help maintaining eye contact before trialing it to the ground. You could feel two holes burning into you as he kept staring.

"Jour no Amerikaner spy, nor are jou a soldier." He hissed slightly as he inches closer in which you retracted back out of discomfort as you feel the sharp gaze study your more frail figure. "Vould you mind telling vhat jou are or vould I have to force it out jou?" feeling yourself run out of breathe after holding it for so long from how he was close but eventually recoiled back to sitting straight on the mahogany wooden chair. Rather delicate with a smooth surface yet cold and stiff. He let out a hum or amusement before recoiling back to his seat in a pleasant way. Much from what you could remember, the room smelled of class and money. Obviously something you didn't have before. Which reeked of cigarettes and alcohol from your fosters. Debating either you should be grateful that you're out of the hell hole, or just in a mess that now your sitting with.. with... well Hitler.. or whatever they are, a immoral freak, at a dining room. Who would've thought of the possibilities.

"Look, I-I don't remember anything, and I don't care if you don't believe me, but I s-swear that I don't belong here." Stretching the truth as you began to push the table as of slight irritation as the chair screeched in protest as it slides on the wooden floor. Sitting straight up as you began to get up from your seat. "A-and I would rather not be apart of this—" you objected but didn't bother to walk away and leave, this was due to the angry glare that radiates from the Reich. They stared nonchalantly but you could sense the triggers been fired as they clenched their red tones skin on table. This is what you've feared most.

"How dare jou speak to me that vay!" The Reich slammed his fist on the table. Flinching as the silverware clatters back to the table. "Back to jour cell!" He growled quickly getting up as he tightly gripped onto your wrist and began to drag you into the long narrow halls.

"No! Let go!" you cried out yanking your wrist out, he might have underestimated your built up energy. As he was caught off guard by your sudden haul. You had a few seconds head start to start running down the halls. There were many, many doors, and you find yourself going further down different halls as you came to a stop as a door that didn't seem identical to the rest. Time ticked as you hear the loud thuds of heavy footsteps coming closer, as your small hands began to wrap around the knob, twisting it in anticipation and heaving open the door, began quickly going through and shutting it with a quiet slam. There wasn't a lock on it... which could also mean..

_________________________
sorry this took quiet some time to do^^ but as promised I try my very best to update— sorry again^^ please check the A/N just in case you guys wants some kind of updates from me or so— thanks for 7k reads!