Ch.1

☾  ☽   ☾  ☽

[Your POV]

Waking up to sounds of baby pups running around, you smiled and stood up to go check on all of them.

It's been 7 years since me and my sisters lost our parents and brother. Millia took it the hardest... she was adopted when she was just a baby.

I remembered when she first came to live with us, I was only 4 and she was 3, Gracie was only 2. We all grew up thinking we were full blooded sister.

I looked out my cottage to see all of the orphans me and my sister took in playing with each other. My heart clenched at the cuteness of them rolling around.

"Mommy!" I see all of my pups run towards me which were about five, hugging my legs.

"Lady Euphemia, I was informed that we have more orphans." My delta Haasa informed me as I quickly ran out to see more pups and my sister.

"ROCK" "Paper" "Scissors"

I held up a scissors as my sister picked rock, "Sister you can't continue to pick scissors every time we do this."

"It's a habit." I whines as I started to picked my orphans.

I looked at a small fragile one. He stood out to me the most, he was dirtied, torn clothes, filled with bruises. My heart cried for the baby,

"I will fight you if you pick this one." I threatened my younger sister as she held up her hands and chose her three.

"Hello my new baby pups, I will be taking care of you okay? Call me mommy." I smiled as I looked at the small wolf cub who seemed hesitant to come near me.

"I won't hurt you baby, you can trust me." I held out my hands as he waddled towards my arms, wanting a hug. I picked him up and kissed his forehead as he started to cry.

"Shh, it's okay baby. I won't let nothing hurt you." I consoled him and went to where all of the other orphans were and introduced them to each other.

After I was done, I went inside to relax. Sitting down at my round table I dipped my cup of tea and called out for my beta,

"Hey, Chungha? Do you think you can call my younger sisters for a small meeting?" I asked her as her scoffs,

"Of course I would. It's my job." She chuckles as if it was the most dumbest question I ever asked her.

"I'm sorry I don't want you to do anything that makes you uncomfortable." I told her.

"My lady, you are too kind. Despite your clan name." The blacked haired female teased and left to gather up my sisters.

I had tea set out, water for Millia, and milk for Grace since they preferred those beverages than my Earl Grey tea,