Ch.3

Sorry for my hiatus everyone, I'm still trying to mentally process my family things- I'm better now. I'm a lot happier these days. Hope you enjoy this chapter, thank you for those who stayed. And to those who unfollowed me- you a prick :)
Also Happy Easter!

 And to those who unfollowed me- you a prick :) Also Happy Easter!

[Your POV]

It's been a month since my encounter with my mate. I've been feeling cranky and filled with even more stress lately.

I was clenching my head when I heard Chungha come in. "My lady, there seems to be another letter from King Namjoon."

I held out my right hand while my left hand was still on my aching head, I sat up and opened the letter,

"Dear Ms. Euphemia, I am requesting all of the alphas to accompany me to a party I am hosting tonight at 7 in your honor. It'll be all night till the AM. Please join me and bring your beta and delta from last time."

"Oh great." I sighed not wanting to go to another party especially with my beta going this time.

"I'll tell Hoody to look after the kids, I'll make sure that everyone has a task for tonight his in case we come home late." Chungha said making me smile,

"You always know what to do." I smiled softly as I went to my wardrobe.

"Thank you Chungha." I softly said, "Like I said before My Lady. No need to thank me, I'm just doing my job."

I pulled out a long red velvet like dress and started to get ready for the night that was about to come.

I meet again with the girls along with their guests for the night, joining us were CL, Chungha, and Lisa.

"Ready to go?" I ask everyone as we all nodded and once again told our deltas to keep the pups safe and their bedtime.

We arrived at the front of the huge mansion, but for an odd reason I felt my body swell with excitement.

"You sure you'll be fine my lady?" Chungha asks, worried. "I'll be fine. Let's just see why we're here." I responded as we walked inside with people admiring our outfits.