Ch.2

☾  ☽   ☾  ☽

[Third POV]

Namjoon clears his throat, "Okay now that we are situated. I would like to talk about the new rules I will be creating and need opinions. But first we have a new alpha attending here."

The King stands up and points to me with his hands, "Uh your majesty there is a misunderstanding. There are three alphas." Euphemia raised an eyebrow and explained to them as you all stood up.

"Three alphas? How is it possible to have three alphas creating a community?" S.Coups questioned at the girls' insanity.

"It's simple. We are all orphans. Creating a community full of orphans is open to all of those who have become abandon and need the love and care to survive." Millia spoke up as she sat down, crossing her arms and legs.

"Impossible, you all fought for the alpha title." IU snickers as Grace spoke up,

"Well we did, but we thought about it and thought about a happy family. There we created this idea."

"So you're a daycare for mutts?" Sana snorted at Grace's sentence.

"Hey. There will not be any violence in this mansion." Suga barked at Supanova with his glowing green eyes threatening them.

"Proceed as you please." Namjoon stated.

"We all come from a background where we have no home. We take in orphans 10 and below since they become rebellious by the age of 11." Millia started to answer.

"Any males?" Felix asked curiously.

"No, but we have male children." You added. "Then let's say they leave the habitat because they found their Luna. What would you do or say."

"We let them go. They can start their own pack and family. We are here to support one another till we're ready to get back on our paws." Grace informed as they all jotted notes.

"I would be more than likely to come and visit your community with my wife." Namjoon smiled showing off his dimples.

"We would be more than pleased for the King to visit us. No need to ask to visit." You bowed your head towards the Ruler of Alphas.

Soon two hours had passed and the meeting was finally over, "Ahem, now that the meeting is over. You all may leave if you want or you can stay for an extra hour. I have to go and attend to something once again. Good night everyone."

Namjoon rushes up the stairs making a lot of people wonder why he was weirdly frantic even more than the other 8 months.

[Your POV]