Self play

Fuck I can not believe I just fucked her in my class. What the fuck is wrong with me?!

"Professor will we be studying the Buddha of suburbia this semester?" A soft voice rattled me out of my mischievous thoughts with the troublemaker woman who I've only met recently and makes me crazy all in one regardless

"Arghemmm, Yes it's not in this list because it's actually going to be extra credit assignment further down the road.. since technically it's not even supposed to be on my assignments list... to controversial for our class... anyways any more questions?"

The class shakes their heads vigorously. "Okay you all are dismissed, don't forget to study next class we'll have a test over the literature list. It's a major grade and it's the easiest test you'll have in my class." Speaking loudly to make sure they all hear me as they start making their way out of my classroom.
-
After my third and final class I stay in my classroom and wallow on the crazy, erotic, and mesmerizing sex I had with the one and only Yue. She's fucking nuts but I can't help but to want to be a part of that novelty that makes her just so fucking wild.

The way she clutched my throat in that sublime furor as she rode my swollen member into that euphoric feeling, I've never felt something so raw and so in the fucking moment, and now... now I can't.. I can't fucking get her off my fucking mind. My dick is pulsating just thinking of everything I wish I could be doing to her sweet body right now.

As I pick up my phone to text Caesar and let him know I'll be coming for a beer, the realization hits me as I look at the time on my phone. 10.45 PM. What in the fuck when did it get so fucking late?! Fuck that woman does something to me, can't even keep track of the fucking time. Shit.

I send the text to Caesar

"Hey bro I'll be coming in tonight, save me a beer okay?"

"Yeah Di, man I've got you..."

"Fuck it, never mind bro. Just break out the good stuff, I don't have any classes to lecture tomorrow"

"Alright man, you've got it, bottle of whiskey with your name on it already, see you later!"

"See you!"
-

Fuck nvm I totally forgot I have to  stop by the campus library to drop off some books my idiot students picked up by mistake when trying to buy or lease my class textbook by mistake.

Walking towards the campus library I hear some students whisper "I don't know that Yue girl is fucking crazy I heard she jerked off some random ass guy in the library a few moments ago..."

My blood boils upon hearing that come out of their mouth. I walk around the campus quietly so I can better understand the situation. She wouldn't just fuck some random guy now when... oh who am I fucking kidding Maybe she did, that woman is fucking mystery. She's said it herself when I first met her "She is hers and hers only"

Fuck I need to calm myself down I drop off the damned books and take myself to one of the quiet rooms in the library that are usually reserved for the students who need extra quiet.

Upon entering I find myself in fucking awe as I look up to see the shocking yet entrancing sight before my eyes

"Ahhhh yesssss right there." An all to familiar voice moans feverishly

Half naked with her dress above her legs and her dress sleeve slung over, falling off her shoulders. Her perky nipples visible screaming to be touched and licked.