Dark thoughts

YueYue's POV

Groggily rubbing my eyes realizing I'm waking up but where am I?

"Fuck oh... my god fuck me..."  I can't believe I fell asleep with him shit... this isn't me I don't do domestic, what the hell was i thinking? Fuck me, fuck being so vulnerable...

Gently and slowly getting up to not wake the Professor up I try picking up my clothes when all of a sudden a strong pair of arms snakes around my waist

"Where you going sweetie, we had just gotten comfortable..." he pecks the back of my neck softly

Rolling the back of my head towards him I lay it on his shoulder, why can't I help myself from feeling like his arms are where I actually belong?!

"I... I... I just thought I should ummm get going since.. well... it'll be morning soon ya know? And I just... I... I have classes in the morning..." trying to cover up the fact that I was leaving without saying goodbye to him I stumble through my words

"You don't have to lie to me ya know? It's okay to be honest... I'll never be upset about it.. I just..." He scratches the back of his neck nervously "I just want you to feel comfortable around me and for you to be yourself 100%" genuineness etched on every crevice of his face

Sheepishly and instinctively my palm runs across his cheek and stays there as he leans effortlessly towards my touch...

"Professor... I'm sorry.. I just don't know how to ummm how to do this... at all... I mean I'm not used to wetting anyone in close enough... close enough to hurt me or get to know me.. not again... I mean not after.. after last time..." finally taking my hand away from him I make way to finish putting on my clothes...

He motions towards doing the same and steals glances at me without hiding the fact that he's doing so...

"I'm not him Yue and I won't push you, you don't have to tell me anything you don't want to at all, but can I just can I show you something?" Before I can deny his offer he calmly and gently grabs hold of my hand and lightly intertwines his fingers between mine "I promise to drive you home right after, just one chance okay?"

Slowly nodding my head I agree "Okay Professor, I trust you..." as the words slip out my mouth I realize how much I actually mean it... I do TRUST HIM and that's what scares me the most...

Dylan's POV

"Is it okay if I turn on the radio?" I say as I look at her.. she's so fragile and so little right now.. I've never seen her in this light before today and all I want to do is protect her and make her feel safe..

"Yeah, music sounds like a great idea.." she says feigning a smile

And as the soft keys of the piano fill the atmosphere I drive us towards my favorite spot in town

———

"We're here" I say as I shut off the ignition.. a little part of town that's secluded from the city a small hill right on the outskirts that overlooks the whole town.

"How did you find this place?" She says with awe struck eyes as she shuts the door from the car with a soft thud "It's beautiful Professor, I've never seen the stars shine so bright, the place... it looks kind of infinite and so out of.. so out of reach from everything..." a smiles spreads across her delicate features, and she wraps her arms around her petite body, almost like she's hugging herself and slowly and mesmerizingly spins herself around so gracefully, and so freely.

"I've never brought anyone here but ummm, to be honest I kind of found it by luck.." I rub the back of my neck by habit as I always do when I find myself getting a little more than nervous "I've never told anyone this but I find myself wanting to do nothing more than to tell you about myself and everything about me, I hope that's okay?" She nods as she keeps her chocolate brown eyes steady on mine