Troubled thoughts

Dylan POV

I'm fucking done with this shit, why the hell did I fuck her while I was angry at her, I mean sure it was sexy as hell, and yes she gets me off in a way I can't even put into words but what the fuck.....

"Yo Di, what the hell man? You there?" Snapping his fingers in my face Cesar brings me back down from my thoughts

"Hey yeah man, sorry. What were you saying again?"

"I was saying if you weren't too drunk?! Because Yue will be in to finish off the shift but I can't help her close today, could you do it for me?!"

What the fuck I can't say no to him, he basically lets me down all his whiskey bottles for free, I'd be a damned horrible friend if I said no just bc that woman drives me fucking nuts.

"Yeah of course Caesar, she's coming at what time?"

"One more hour and than closing time is in two. You sure you've got it though? You don't seem like yourself bro?" He asks doubting my sanity

"Yeah I've got it, just head out. I'll bar tend until she gets here don't worry." Fuck maybe I need a minute to get her out of my damn system "Hey on second thought before you head out give me about 5 minutes I've got to make a quick phone call."

"Yeah bro, take your time. Oh and Dylan, dude breathe. I have no clue what's going on but remember whatever you need to talk about, I'm here." Uncertainty penned on his face.

"I know, thanks bro."
-

Heading towards Cesar's office, finally finding some of solace in this forlorn sanctuary; it was time to get her off my mind.

Sitting on the massive and comfortable chair.. I can't help but think about Yue's state of pleasure when I walked in on her earlier.... her sublime state, perched on that desk as her dress was slightly coming off her shoulder, how prominent her pink pulsating pussy throbbed for release as a moan escaped her lips with my name rolling of her tongue....

Aghhhhh fuckkkkk slowly and surely I could feel my body aggressively and instinctively hunger for her now, as the bulge in my pants made its presence known... without a second thought I unbuttoned my tight, fitted black slacks and slowly unzipped them, delicately pulling my boxer briefs down, my prominent cock sprung free from its previous caged manner.

All my thoughts consumed on the woman who drives me mad with her eccentric and unrestricted entity... her inimitable, lively breasts as she caressed and tightens her hold on her nipples filled me with inexplicable need..

Wrapping my hand around my shaft I slowly begin to move up and down "aghhhhh fuckkk" breathy moans escape my lips as I pleasure myself while being devoured by my own thoughts of how amazing it is to watch this woman squirm with need under my touch with all the same knowing how her independence makes her all the more desirable....

Fuck why does she make me feel so good without even being here... how damned amazing it was to watch her fuck herself to oblivion, with her finger encircling her throbbing mound, slipping two fingers deliberately in and out of her, as soft, wanting, delicious whines escaped her lips... just brings me to grip a tighter hold and move a steady bit faster of my already engorged dick "ahhhh. Ahhhh Yue... fuckkkkkk.... fuckkkkk aughhhhhh......"

The whole time she knew I was fucking watching her and she enjoyed every damn bit of my ever growing need and desire.... "ohhhh... mmmm fuck your drive me insane but I'm insatiableeeeeee ... fuckkkk YUEEEEEEE" soft groans bypassing my lips as I gripped myself harder and faster, fuck how I wish her mouth was on me right now... as my dick throbs for release in her... " aghhhh fuckkkkk...." and as one last thought of her feisty and playful eyes fill me I come undone in my hands as my cum oozes out of my manhood...
-

"About time bro, what the hell took you so long?" Cesar says exasperated

"Important phone call is all, don't worry though go on home to Nicky and I'll take care of everything until Yue gets here" I respond encouragingly to calm his nerves.

"Okay, just call me if anything. Take care.... and remember what I said, whatever you need."

Nodding I give him a reassuring look as he finally makes his way out...

"Hey bartender hit me with a whiskey sour..." a piercing shrill fills my ears as I turn to see the source of the matter

"Got it.." starting to mix the bourbon, lemon juice, and sugar together with a bit of cracked ice to make the perfect combo of the whiskey sour, I finally pour it in the chilled cocktail glass as I make my way to serve it to the female in front of me.

"Thanks um.... "

"Dylan" I say cutting her off from saying anything further while I try to turn to make my way out her irritating presence

"So Dylan is it? What do you say we get out of here so I can show you a good time?" A distasteful smile spreads on her lips as she pulls on my tie to bring me closer to her.

I muster the courage to be as respectful and gentlemanly as I can looking up slightly annoyed, my eyes meet the source of my earlier anger and I can't help but fix my gaze oh hers directly as I manage to attempt to get this girl out of here "Sorry sweetie I think it's time I cut you off and send you home, your a little too young for my taste, I appreciate the offer but it won't happen in your life time." Grabbing my tie back from her clutches I finally lower my gaze from YueYue... she's here now...

A/N

You guys!!!!!! I'm back not fully back but back nonetheless, I can't thank you all enough for being so soft and kind towards me my little sunflowers! Ever so patient as I sort through life from the mental health issues I had been facing, through my major writers block I've had since... I've been so busy too though! Working on myself and spending quality time with my little bubba, surprise!!! I don't think many of you knew I'm a mom of a four year old! Single mommy working two jobs, and finding time to truly spend with my kiddoe but also focusing on my health and his extra curricular activities, it's had me wiped for energy lately.

A lot of my book "puzzle pieces" has drawn inspiration from my personal life as a single mom and my goals and dreams too, from being an independent, kick ass, goal oriented mom to my little guy. Tristan, who is heavily written based off my sons personality, and my sister ella-holland98  being my backbone and support system throughout my whole single parenting life and inspiring Ells character in it too. I am truly sorry for not updating puzzle pieces, I kid you not when I say it is my baby and pride and joy, so I refuse to give you shitty chapters, I'm working on re writing part of the last chapter I posted and some new ones for it too but be patient with me please bc I am writing and finishing both the Professor and Puzzle Pieces but updates will be slower than I had been posting for sure.

Truly from the bottom of my heart I apologize for being MIA. And I love you all for your sweet messages and you patience towards me 💜

Love,

Marie 🌻