Chapter 1

"I hate him, I hate him so much!" I complained to my best friend, demi. "He's such a tool!"

"You know, I'm starting to think you're falling for him. I mean, you talk about him so much," demi told me.

"Not my fault he plays with every girl in the whole school like they're toys!" I snapped.

"Selena, calm down. We have a few more weeks until we graduate and you won't see him ever again."

"Thank God." Then the bell rang for class and off we went to English.

__

It was now time to go home and I was off to my locker. I unlocked my lock and put my books into my bag.

I was just about to head out the doors when I bumped into him. His muscular body shot me down to the ground. I looked up and saw his hazel eyes.

"Watch where you're going next time," Justin told me with a laugh at the end. He wanted to help with my books and bag that were now on the ground but I refused to let him. I quickly got my bag and books and got off the ground and onto my feet.

"Jerk," I muttered when I stormed out the doors. I could feel my face redder than a tomato.

____

I pulled into the long driveway of my mansion. My dad won the lottery two years ago so he bought a mansion and a new car and a lot more. I got into the house and saw my brother in the kitchen making a sandwich.

"Where's mom?" I asked.

"Sleeping. She has a night job, remember."

I didn't reply and went upstairs to my room. I put my bag away and hopped onto my bed. It was big enough for two people. I had a huge room in a huge house but I felt lonely a lot considering mom was always sleeping during the day and working during the night. She worked in a drug store. My dad was usually at work. He had his own company for cars. I had an older sister named Melissa but she is currently in medical school to become a doctor so I hardly saw her. She was now twenty-three. My brother, Mike was usually playing video games and I never went in the gaming room. He is nineteen and dating Jasmines' sister adrianna

I was suddenly hungry so I went back downstairs to the kitchen, looked in the freezer for some ice cream. I got a huge bucket of cookies & cream ice cream out and just took the whole thing to the huge living room and sat down on the couch. I turned on the tv and watched an episode of Pretty Little Liars while eating my ice cream. Ah, life just can't get any better, can it?

Usually, I do this when I have nothing to do. My life wasn't always the greatest. Yeah, my dad was rich, but most people didn't care.

My old life was a lot better than it is now. I used to be best friends with Justin until he ditched me in high school. I had many friends before high school, now I have a few being demi,taylor and ariana.

I think I need a dog or something so I won't be as lonely as I am now.

One hour later I heard a lot of rustling outside and I went to the huge window and looked outside and saw we were expecting new neighbors. I ignored it and put the ice cream back and went to my room and blasted music. That got boring after a while so I went for a walk past the new neighbors house and when I looked closely, I saw Justin carrying boxes inside the house.