Chapter 4

The scream was so loud, my ears were hurting. I got out of bed and walked around the room, thinking. Uh oh. I ran to the bathroom and felt like I puked my guts out. Too much alcohol.

Hangover.

I was so dizzy. After laying on the ground for ten minutes, I went back to the room I'd slept in and was shocked. Shocked to see I hadn't woken up the person beside me during the night.

Justin.

This can't get any worse, can it?

I sat beside the bed trying to wake up Justin but he wouldn't wake up. Jeez, two pans smashed into one another couldn't wake him up. I decided to jump on him.

I got on my feet, and jumped as hard as I could right on his stomach.

"Ow," he breathed, sounding exhausted and holding his private. Oops.

He opened his eyes a bit until he saw me and widened them very wide. He quickly sat up.

"OUCH!" He complained loudly.

"Sorry, I aimed for your stomach."

"Sure you did. Why are you here anyways?"

"Cause I woke up beside you," I told him.

"No, because I remember having sex with a very hot girl, there's no way it could've been you. She had pretty brown eyes with brown hair, just like yo--oh..."

"WAIT WE HAD SEX?" I asked with madness in my voice.

"I guess."

"Well was a condom involded?"

"I sure hope so, cause I've been down this road before, not so pretty."

"WHAT?" I yelled.

"Never mind."

I rolled my eyes and gathered my clothes. After getting dressed I grabbed my keys and walked downstairs. I saw demi cuddled up to some guy from school, and on the other couch I saw ariana and taylor passed out. I shrugged. they could drive themselves home, I thought to myself.

I got in my car and made my way towards my house.

__

Later that night my phone started playing music.

I groaned and looked at the caller ID.

Taylor.

"Hello?" I said not really in the mood to talk.

"Hey Sel. What happened to you last night at the party?"

I sighed. "Tay,I don't really want to talk about the party."

"What? Why not? What happened?" She kept questioning me before I had a chance to answer the first question.

"There's not much I remember since I was so drunk, but this morning I woke up in bed next to Justin."

"OH. MY. GOD! You woke up I'm bed with Justin."

"Mhm. Apparently we had sex."

"Was it good?"

"Well--"

"Psh. Of course it was good. It's Justin Bieber."

At this point I didn't want this conversation to continue. "I'm going to talk to you later."

"Kay! Bye Sel."

"Bye."

I hung up my phone and threw it on the other side of my bed.

I cannot believe I had sex with the biggest player at school.