First Pastry

*~ Woot time for Lily and Elliot! This is how I pictured goofy, fun-loving Elliot! Let's get this party started! Please enjoy and vote (I promise this will be spicier than part 1)*~

Lily's Story...

It was the beginning of February. Just like any other day at the shop. The cold brought in floods of people for hot coffee to fight off the chill of the Chicago wind. Serenity and Chase were living together and the group had gotten really close. Lily could tell that Amaya had a thing for Zane, and vice versa, but neither had done anything about it. It was starting to get annoying. Elliot was a very fun guy, always joking around, trying to get them together. They all had a great time when they got to hang out. Like one of those groups of friends, you see on TV.

Lily hummed softly as she kneaded the dough she was working on. Her one-year anniversary with Blake was coming up. She had no clue what to get him. Maybe it was time to have sex. Her heart pounded. It seemed odd to make someone wait that long, but she just wanted to be together awhile before she lost her virginity to someone. He had been cool with it all, as long as he got BJs on a regular basis. Letting out a groan she rolled out the dough, they were going through more pastries than usual. Lily was startled when she heard a loud voice yelling for everyone to get out. It sounded like Chase. Lily rushed out front to see Chase and other cops rushing people out of the café. Something about a bomb threat.

The girls rushed out of the shop, but instead of going away, Serenity ran to where Chase was. Being her best friends, Amaya and Lily followed. Then all Hell broke loose. There was a loud explosion, followed by Serenity screaming. The two held her back then two firefighters carried out a limp body. Chase. Serenity ripped from their grasp. Fear welled in Lily's body. Was he dead? Lily feared the worst for her friend, her and Amaya watched as she was ushered into the ambulance.

Days passed, Lily, Amaya, Zane, and Elliot all visited as much as possible. The 4th day Lily entered the room, seeing Elliot, "Hey El." she set her bag down and looked at Chase's unconscious body in the hospital bed. "Where's Sen?" Lily's nickname for her friend.

Elliot looked up from his phone, her voice was soft. Almost like an angel. She had come alone, that made him relax a bit. Her boyfriend was a dick, controlling and obnoxious. He couldn't understand how a sweet girl like Lily was still with that jackass. And Elliot could get along with anyone. Their eyes locked for a moment, not like when you make eye contact to be respectful, his heart skipped a beat. She had the most beautiful turquoise eyes, sometimes blue, other times green. "She went down to get something to eat. His dad is back at the apartment." Elliot stood, slipping his hands into his pockets. "She looks rough...I found her asleep in the chair again." he whispered, shaking his head.

Lily faced him, a worried look on her face, "I know...but there is no changing her. She won't stop unless he wakes up or she collapses from exhaustion and ends up here." She shook her head, "Everyone at the shop is worried about them both." She pat the bed, looking down at Chase. "The regulars know and they all ask about him regularly." Lily sighed.

Elliot placed a hand on her shoulder, "You looked tired too." he tipped her chin up to his face. She had bags under her eyes. Worry had taken over her as well. She blinked slowly, trying to keep herself from crying. Elliot wanted so bad to kiss her, but before he was able to try, Asshat walked in. Fuck this looked bad.

Blake gave Elliot a nasty look as he pushed between them, pulling Lily into a somewhat aggressive kiss, making her wince a little. Elliot wanted to throttle him. They were both 6-foot stature, but Elliot was built better. Being a cop, he needed to be. He had no doubts he could take Blake on in a one on one. Blake screamed woman beater. He was worried he'd raise a hand to Lily if he hadn't already. The thought made his blood boil.

He knew she was taken, but he still had strong feelings for her. He wished she'd dump his ass and give him a chance to show her how a woman should be treated. It wasn't hard to notice she had become more unhappy. If they were all hanging at Serenity and Chase's place she could never stay long because he either wanted her home for one reason or another, or he would go along and complain the entire time and turn everything into a pissing contest.

"You came here again?" Blake asked with an irritated tone, "I'm sure Sen would have called if he woke up." he huffed, "You can't spend all your time here. You are never home anymore."

Lily looked down, "Y-yea...you're right." Elliot itched to punch him

"Let's get going. I'm starving. I haven't eaten anything today." Blake grabbed her hand

Lily grabbed her bag, "Um, can you let Sen know we are heading home?" she looked up at Elliot, confused by the dark look on his face. She didn't see how toxic the relationship was, and it pissed him off.

Elliot crossed his arms, his eyes darting over to Blake, who was waiting impatiently by the door. "Sure." he said with almost too sharp a tone. He wasn't mad at her, so he shouldn't take it out on her. Elliot watched the two exit the room and he sat back down with a thud. "Fuck Chase...you gotta wake up bro... before I kill that dick..." he said to his unconscious friend. A while later Serenity came back along with Zane to check in on them. Elliot didn't say anything to Serenity...she had enough on her mind.

Meanwhile, Lily and Blake went back to his apartment. "I don't want you hanging around him," Blake said gripping the steering wheel. Lily glanced at him with a confused look, "Don't give me that look. The fucking pig was all over you." he gritted.

Lily frowned, "What? Elliot? No, he just told me I look tired." she shook her head, dismissing his words "And I do...I look like shit." she laughed.

Blake slammed on the breaks and gripped her arm tightly, "I said you better stay the fuck away from him!" he growled as she let out a yelp.

"Ow! Let go!!" she tried to pry off his grip. He didn't let go until she promised. Which she did.

Blake gave her an apologetic look when he saw tears in her eyes, "I'm sorry babe...I just..." he huffed, "The way he looked at you." he cupped her face, "I don't want anyone to steal you away." he rubbed the spot he had hurt, "I was mad...that guy pisses me off..." he whispered.

Lily felt a little torn but nodded at his apology. He hadn't done that before, so he must have been really upset. They kissed and continued back to his place. Lily just stared out the window quietly while he talked about his day. 

~*edited*~