Fifteenth Pastry

~*18+ warning :3  Lily and Elliot just can't get enough of each other hehehe*~

"Fuck Lily...I need you..." he growled, his mouth controlling hers. Lily gasped at the sudden kiss but melted into his embrace.

"E-Elliot, y-your parents are-" he cut her off with another rough kiss, hands tangled in her hair. Her eyes darted to the guest room door. But Elliot ignored her and picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. Making his way to their room, his lips never left hers. He pressed her down to the bed, grinding against her. A soft moan escaped her even though she tried to muffle it.

His blue eyes grew dark, "Let's see if I can make you scream." he smirked deviously as her eyes widened. Elliot pulled off her clothes, then worked at his own. "So sexy." he purred, slipping a finger inside her. "I love how wet I make you." chuckling he began to finger her.

Lily bit her lip, trying to keep quiet. Tiny whimpers escaped as he added a second finger. His tongue trailed her neck. He was trying to make her moan. "Elliot s-st-AH!" she covered her mouth as his thumb rubbed her clit. Her entire body heated, and her orgasm bloomed but he left her teetering. Yes, this woman was different, she undid a part of him that was buried deep inside him. A part of him that wanted to take her in more ways than she could ever imagine. To make her beg for him. Sex had never been like this before. And he loved every minute of it.

"Do you want me inside you?" Elliot whispered, licking at her nipples, while his fingers continued to tease her. Her hips buckled and she was panting heavily. The mood had escalated quickly, and now she needed him. Burned for him. She nodded. "Tell me, sweetness. Tell me what you want." he sucked at her neck, then looked down into her eyes.

"I-I need you..." she pleaded she needed to feel him inside her. Her hands ran up his arms over her shoulders, "Please..." she said softly, not wanting to be loud.

Elliot smirked, hooking his hands under her knees and wrapped her around him as he sunk into her. "Mmm yes...so tight." he gritted his teeth. Lily's nails dragged across his back as he filled her. He loved when she did that. It took everything in her not to scream. "Aww Lily...am I not pleasuring you enough?" he thrust deep, hitting her sweet spot. "I want to hear you scream." Lily nearly drew blood from biting her lip. Elliot was smirking, thrusting faster.

Lily gasped, tears dripping from her eyes, she felt euphoric as he drew her closer to the edge once more. He mouth was open, she couldn't control her gasps as he took her harder, "E-El...I-I'mcumming!!" It felt like her heart would stop. Elliot kissed her neck as she spasmed under him, making his cock twitch as he came inside her.

The two were panting heavily, Elliot kissed over her lazily. "That...was fucking amazing."

Lily was blushing, "W-what if they heard us?!" Her heart was pounding, the door was wide open, they were naked, and Elliot was still buried deep inside her.

Surprise marked her face when she saw Elliot chuckling, "No worries, sweetness. Dad can sleep through an earthquake, and more so when he drinks. He also snores like a bulldog, so mom has slept with ear plugs ever since I was a kid." he gave a toothy grin, "I was teasing you. And damn! Was it worth it."

Lily punched him playfully, "You jerk! That's so mean!!" Elliot laughed and kissed her. "Had me scared shitless!" Lily puffed.

"Worth those sexy moans!" Elliot bit his lip playfully, stretching his arms over his head with a satisfied groan. He laid beside her, pulling her close to him and wrapping a blanket around them. Lily was still pouting at him, "I'm sorry, sweetness." he was trying not to laugh. Her pouty face was the cutest thing.

Lily rested her head on his chest, listening to the sound of his heart beat. "Are you sure you are okay with all this...You took the news way better than I ever expected." She still dwelled on the thought that he wasn't okay with this. She had a constant fear that he would maybe leave her, even though she knew he was not that type of person. It nagged at her, especially after how Blake treated her. Now she was paranoid. "It all happened so fast..."

Elliot tipped her chin up to look at him, he had a serious look on his usual happy face, "Lily...you're right...I'm scared out of my mind. I won't lie." He looked down at her belly, there wasn't any sign she was pregnant yet but he knew his child was growing every day. "I hope I can be a good father...and hopefully a husband." he blushed slightly. "Life happens faster than we realize. But I'm happy. I got you." he interlaced their fingers, kissing them softly. "I won't promise it won't be hard...we still have a lot to learn, as a couple and as parents." Elliot's eyes met hers, she saw warmth and trust, "But I promise to love and support you and our baby." Elliot placed his other hand over her womb "Team effort." he smiled his normal goofy grin.

"Elliot...you are really amazing!" Lily admired, placing her hand on his. "Boy or girl?" she asked curiously.

Elliot thought for a moment, rubbing his chin, thinking. "Honestly?" he continued to ponder, "I like the sound of Daddy's girl." he laughed. "I want to be a dad...with a beautiful daughter, who looks like you. Who adores her daddy." Just like Lily was with her dad. Lily stared at him, trying not to start crying for what seemed like the 50th time that day. "Plus as a cop, no boy will dare date her!" He laughed with a funny evil laugh. Lily joined him in laughing as well. 

~*What do you think the baby is?! Boy or girl?!*~

~*edited*~