Fifth Pastry

~*18+ warning!!!!*~

Elliot blinked, a little unsure of how to proceed. He was not really good with a crying woman. And the fact that it was Lily, it was harder. She was his friend. He stood up. And if the universe had sent him a sign, Whitesnake- Is this love, came on the radio. Elliot held out a hand to her, "How about a dance?" he gave her a soft smile. Looking up at him through tears, the pull to him overtook her. Slipping her hand into his he pulled her into his arms. Together, they danced in the tiny living room. Lily's mood lightened and she was no longer crying. They rocked back and forth in a circle, like a high school prom. The song faded to Aerosmith- Angel. Spinning her and pulling her back he sang to her. Lily felt her face heat up and her stomach flutter. This wasn't the first time she felt something like this around him. He always made her smile and laugh. "You're my angel." He sang softly, "Come and make it alright." Elliot's eyes locked with hers, arms pulling her closer. Dipping his head, his lips brushed hers very lightly. He couldn't help it. Elliot had wanted her for so long, and he'd be damned if someone else stole her away. Threading his fingers through her hair he deepened the kiss.

Lily let out a small whimper, her hands gripping his shirt as she kissed him back. Something about the kiss felt right. She couldn't pull herself away from him.

Elliot smiled into the kiss, "Lily..." he whispered, stroking her cheek softly. Her bright eyes were shining up at him. She looked perfect at that moment. Elliot picked her up bridal style, continuing to kiss her as he took her to his room, laying her on the bed. Lily stared up at him, her strawberry golden hair spilling over the pillows. Hovering over her, he took her in, "You're so beautiful...like an angel." he said in a hushed voice, hand grazing over her body.

Lily shivered a bit under his touch, the words made her tingle. Then he kissed her again, but this time it was full of passion and need. Their arms entangled around each other. Elliot slipped off his shirt, then worked at her shirt and shorts. Leaving her clad in her mix-matched bra and panties. Elliot's lip twitched, he loved it. Most women tried so hard for something only they saw. Cocking his head to the side, his eyes wandered over her curves. She was stunning; her hips, the swell of her breasts, her plump ass. Damn, he was already hard as stone.

Trying to cover herself, Elliot pinned her hands above her head. "No... let me see you..." he nearly begged, "You are so perfect." Moving from her arms, his hands trailed over her once again. Her face was red as a tomato. His hands found their way to the clasp of her bra and snapped it apart. As he pulled it away, he went to her panties. Then she was there, lying before him, bare. A low primal sound bubbled up, "Fuck..." his eyes grew hungry. Backing away, standing at the foot of the bed, he slowly began to take off his pants. Lily had sat up, watching him strip in front of her. A smirk played at his lips as he stood, only his boxers on and a very large bulge in the front. Lily's heart pounded. This was really happening. So fast. She was allowing it to happen, wanted it to happen. Something inside her told her it would be okay.

Ever so slowly, without breaking eye contact, Elliot pulled off his boxers. Lily's eyes fixated on his erection. Sweet mother Mary, she was not expecting him to be that big. Elliot chuckled at the look on her face, sending heat gushing between her thighs. Elliot eased her back down the bed with a heated kiss.

"E-Elliot..." Lily breathed as their lips separated, "I'm scared..." She had heard stories about how bad it hurt the first time.

Hovering over her, "I know, sweetness. Don't worry, I'll be gentle." he stroked her cheek, "Stop me anytime, okay?" He would never pressure her. "Relax sweetness." he kissed her, parting her thighs with his knees. "You deserve the best." He whispered between kisses as his hands massaged her breasts. "I'll show you how things should be." Inching lower he grazed her sensitive area, making her gasp in pleasure. "Oh...someone's turned on. Feel how wet you are." Elliot purred, his fingers worked over her, making her hips buckle. Wetness dripping from her. She gave him a pleading look; Elliot grasped her hips and began to enter her.