Eventful

(BLU)

Everything has gone to hell.

As Robin dragged me inside his room and slammed the door hard behind him, I kept thinking that this is somekind of a bad dream.

Did it really happen? The ugly scene on the hallway and that...whatever that was in the living room...

What should I call it? Robin showing everyone how powerful he and his name is...was that the right name for what happened?

I don't know anymore. All I know is that I have to pull my wrist out of Robin's hold or my hand will start to feel numb. I don't think blood can flow in my hand because of how tight Robin is holding me.

"Let me go!" I shook Robin's hand from my wrist and pulled myself free of him. "Are you insane?" I glared at him as I massage my wrist that he almost squeezed, it's red and I am sure it will bruise later. "Why did you do that?"

"What? What did I do?" Robin scowled at me like everything that happened was my fault.

"That!" I gestured to the close door. "That scene in the living room. With the tablet and the video and the money slapping. How could you do that?"

"Easily," Robin replied with a shrug like he is relaxed except he is not relax...he is mad. I can still see it in his eyes. Robin is still very much angry. "I did it ever so easily..."

"That was wrong," I said. "This is wrong. I should be out there and reassuring AnneMarie..." oh my bestfriend. She must be so shocked about what happened and how Robin threw them all out of the penthouse.

"I need to send AnneMarie off," I said before I moved towards the door of Robin's room.

But Robin's arm on my middle stopped me. "No. You will stay here with me. We will stay here. Devin will send them all off..."

"Or scare them..." I glared at Robin. "Why didn't I know that this whole place is secured with cameras? What is this...the Big Brother house? Cameras everywhere..."

"It's for my protection," Robin simple replied. "You know I have a condition..."

"You have a temper. A terrible one." I corrected him. I sighed tiredly. "Look, let me pass. I just want to see AnneMarie before she leave..."

"No." Robin said adamantly, he is starting to piss me off.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked him in frustration. "This is not right. They were your guests. That was your party. You should have accomodated them well..."

"And I did! But that bastard Tim ruined it. I hate this party! That party was a mistake..." Robin said.

"Yes," I nodded. "That party should have not happened. But it did. And it's because of your choices. Now, you should take responsibility. For this party and for your swimming team. What? You kicked Tim out of the team."

"He deserves it!" Robin's eyes flashed in annoyance.

"No! He deserved the punches but he doesn't deserve to be kicked out of the swim team and be slapped by money in front of other students of St.Anne. No one deserves that, Robin. That kind of humiliation..."

"He deserves it and more!" Robin shouted at me. "I should kill him. That bastard..."

"Ugh! Stop it! Stop being angry!" I am getting loud and angry. "He did nothing wrong to you!"