A...Unexpected visit extension

<Dawn's POV>

I yawned as I woke up,  Alex lying next to me, awake "Hey...were you watching me?" I asked "Noooo.." he said, in a joking tone.

"Good enough for me" I responded, in that same tone. I took out my phone and checked the weather, still stormy outside "Looks like your not going home for a while" I muttered. Opening YouTube and looking up some some funny gameplay videos of my favourite YouTubers.

After a while (A/N:Sorry for all these timeskips and how many there were in the last chapter, I just don't know what to put there instead of timeskips) we went on my Xbox and played a Minecraft, we made a pretty good campsite, and worked on a few maps.

"So..Dawn, tell me about yourself" Alex said "Ok? what do you wanna know?" I asked "Are you into guys?" he asked "Yeah, I'm Bi" "I'm gay" he said, I patted his shoulder.

"Know any cute guys?" I asked "Well, you" he said, making me blush. A lot. "Well...t-thanks...I guess.." I muttered, and he nuzzled my neck slightly "Hey...don't..we have only known each other for a week...I wanna take it slow" in truth? I'm not even close to ready for being in a relationship with anyone.

"Ok" he plainly said, smiling at me.

We gazed into each other's eyes for a moment, but was interrupted by thunder outside, yes, Its STILL stormy, and it got a bit worse.

"Alex, tell me about yourself" I started "Sure?" "Tell me about your parents" he sighed "Well, both of them are vampire hunters, and hate vampires, and they hate hybrids" "Oh.." "Yeah, so its best you don't meet them" he said, I nodded as I got out of bed and changed the disk in the Xbox sitting on a desk with a overly long wire connecting it to the TV. Then sat back down with Alex.

"So, Dawn. How many games do you have anyways?" "36" "nice" 

For a while we played until Alex stopped "I'm gonna take a shower, that ok?" he asked "Sure thing" I said.

When he left one of the first thoughts to enter my head was him, in the shower. I blushed a lot while I thought about him and his perfect body and cute personality.

"No..stop it" I muttered to myself, I shouldn't be thinking about him like that.

He will grow old and I'll stay young forever, surely he would want someone who he can grow old with. And I can't bear to see another die.

I started to get bored, so I ended up thinking about him, this time I didn't stop myself.

I got up and walked to the bathroom, I could hear the shower. I slowly and carefully opened the door, just enough for me to see him, he has his back facing the door, I took in the view. Then closed the door again and walked back to my room and sat down, I was blushing a lot. "Did I really just do that?" I muttered to myself.

I sighed and looked out the window.

The moment I opened it my hands burned and I pulled them away. The storm stopped. 

Looks like Alex will get to go home soon, I don't know why..but I WANT to keep him here...with me. But I know I can't, I shouldn't, but I want to.

After a few minutes Alex walked back through wearing a towel around his waist. "H-hey Alex" I said, looking him in the eyes.

He looked out the window "Its stopped raining" he said "We could milk it a bit, so you could stay longer" I suggested, he thought for a brief moment "Sure, also, could you show me your javelins. Please?" "Sure thing, I've needed a excuse to take them all out for a while" I said while getting up.

<Alex's POV>

I got dressed with some of his spare clothes, they were too big. But fit anyway. "You coming down or what?" I heard Dawn from downstairs "Coming!" I said while running downstairs.