You Are The Reason

"where is my son? " Amelia demanded angrily to Jack as she pulled his collar.
"madame Amelia, I thought we agreed to terms to not threaten me again " jack pushed her away and fixed his collar

"well, that was before you gave that damn book to my son "

"your SON needed a bit hope in his life. You should thank me for it " Jack snarled angrily

"thank you!? You convinced him that I'm an evil bitchy queen who separated everyone in town from their loved one! Why should I thank you! "

You cut in, by going in between them. You knew if this goes on, it'll get ugly. Bloody ugly. You yelled a STOP. And was kinda lecturing them.
"hey maybe we can settle this peacefully, but firstly, we've got to find Jamie first "

Jack's eyes widen, astonished to see you then a smirk played in his lips. "why do we keep meeting Ms Stone? It's like you can't get enough of me. "

You blushed while Amelia pretended to vomit and rolled her eyes. She mumbled something but you ignored it.

"maybe it's fate, but that can wait we've got to find Jamie after all "
You flirted back, but then walk away with Amelia following you.

"you love birds are disgusting.....  " she commented

Fairytale Pass (after you met Jack for the first time)

A few days after you met the white haired myth. You were convinced that he is an ally.

On that day, he told you about his past, where he had a little sister and she saved her, sacrificing his life do his sisters safety

He really is a hero, but after an hour Northern light's shows up, and Jack had to excised himself and went off.

So you were left off with Jamie to protect. And now your in a mission to destroy a fearling, a serpent to be exact. Of course you left Jamie with someone reliable. ......... Well reliable enough .....

It was the White Ball, an annual celebration for the Guardians to attend and enjoy for once, especially after a whole year of working and protecting the world of magic & fairy tales.

But you've got a message, that there will be an attack tonight. That information was classified to anyone else do your the only one who knows about this.

You entered the dazzling room from the stairs gazing upon the people around you. There were mermaids, fairies, mutants, etc.