Lights Out

I went to the beach and there I saw Jamie. He was sitting on the stairs of a playhouse with another guy with brown hair and wearing glasses.

I slowly approach them but before I could do anything I stop to hear what they were saying, which apparently was about me.

"I just want Y/N and Jack to be together again, I know she is my sister. Harry, Why wont anyone believe me? All I'm saying is true-"

" Jamie, it's OK. I too know that she is your sister, she is the girl with you on the car crash, but she and Jack don't know each other, how could you say that? It's OK to have a big imagination but this has to sto-" he stopped because he must have heard me step on a twig.

He looked up at me and smiled, so did Jamie.

"I'm so sorry to interrupt you, I was just here to grab Jamie and bring him back to Amelia. I'm Y/N Stone by the way, " I said as I pulled out my hand for him to shake. He took it and we shook his hand

"Nice to meet you, my name is Harry Hurricane, I'm Jamie's....... Friend....... Psychiatrist.... " he whispered the last part like he doesn't want him to know

Grant Gustin as Harry Hurricane aka Hiccup Haddock (How To Train Your Dragon)

"sorry again but I need to bring Jamie
back before Amelia does something that the whole town would regret on voting Her " I grab Jamie's hand who was actually holding a black cat. It jumped off, and curled itself around Harry

"you probably should, I know how cranky she can get when it comes to her son " the cat purred as he scratch it's forehead but when he stops it tried to attack him.

"alright Toothless, calm down. Anyways maybe I can take you to her by my car, her house is a long way from her "

Toothless? That's a weird name for a cat. I'm just gonna put that aside, and take his offer

"sure, I hate going the long way. "

Fairytale Pass

I was going through Berk to take a rare Dragon crystal. Since I'm not actually an expert on dragons, I do know someone who does.

Remember, i came from the real world, so I know someone who calls himself the Dragon Master, or Dragon Prince as they say.

I sit at the edge of the cliff waiting for what seems like hours till I spotted something black. I knew what it was

With a smirk I grab my wand and turned it into a whistle,

Playing an outgoing tune that dragon seems to come closer.