Sparks part 2

so i'm going to make a TIMELINE cuz i know its gonna get confusing so in every new chapter ill put a Timeline and when you met those characters, so here it is

The mysterious Library >
Santa Claus >
Azalea, Guardian of Music >
 Meeting Jack Frost > Guardians Ball >
A deal with Pitch >
Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III 

Fairytale world

A yn enters the magical world, she was already in a heap of trouble. she ran for her life as what seems like a wild boar chased after her. 

"oh god, this was a mistake! '' she stumbled and was about to be trampled by it till she pointed the pen at it and screamed ''Pleaseee BE GONE! '' as the monster hit the pens tip it vanishes like a cloud of smoke.

yn smiled giddily as she figured out how to use this thing. '' so its like a wand huh, just say a few magic words and it'll do the trick. Guess PLease is really a magic word'' she says as she twirls the glass pen until she felt a sting in her hand. she wince and looked down at her wrist seeing black sands around it, she tries shaking it off but it wont come off, instead it spreads more making her scream. Moving backwards, she hit her head with a tree branch and passed out. 

But before passing out, she saw two large figures stand before her speaking gibberish.

those two large figures were in fact, North's yetis. Who were there to pick you up.

Storybrooke

You surprisingly healed fast, it has been three days and your wounds are almost closed and now you can walk, not easily though you still wince but you can manage. Titania has been helping you and let you stay for free.

As you looked at the window and started writing a knock came, '' come in'' you say not looking away from the window.

Jack entered the room as he ruffled his hair nervously '' so how are you? '' once you heard his voice, you turned around. 

'' im fine, i kinda am able to walk now, there's still pain but aside from that i am feeling great '' you say quickly making jack laugh a bit,

 icy blue eyes looking at yours, you feel like you might freeze and  die. Hes so gorgeous, you cant talk to him correctly. Your so furious, about acting like that'.

''thats really great, you know Jamie misses you a lot. too bad, amelia keeps locking him up. '' he says with a frown. you squeezed his  shoulder and gave him a smile. '' dont worry, once im all healed up ill kick her butt and bring Jamie back. '' Jack chuckled a little 

''by the way, do you believe about what jamie said about ..... us? '' he asked. this leaves you both flustered inside, but you acted clueless

'' what about us?''  Jack decided not to take this any further since this will just get more awkward. he looks at his watch and acted as if he was in a hurry.

''oops, i,ve got to go, i have classes to teach and by the way, i hope you get better '' he ran off and passed Dr.  Sparks '' hey Nick! '' he greeted as  Nick chuckled and entered your room.

'' so what was all that about, did he bring you flowers or anything '' Nick asked. you giggled and shook your head no. ''then whats this '' he says as he points at a table and on it was a bouquet of white and blue flowers

your mouth was wide open as you didnt notice this, '' that musnt be from him, i-i mean i didnt noticed that when he entered the room '' you stammered

your mouth was wide open as you didnt notice this, '' that musnt be from him, i-i mean i didnt noticed that when he entered the room '' you stammered. Nick laugh

'' im sorry, but ah young love'' he sighed, probably remembering his first love.

Fairytale world 

you wake up in a room filled decors, beside the huge bed there was a christmas tree, and as smell the air it was of cinnamon and all things that fill up the christmas spirit

you looked out the window and saw snow all around you. Last thing you remembered you were in a forest with weird magical creatures everywhere. also a monster chasing you. you sat up from your bed and walked toward the window and opened it, you felt the cold breeze hit your face but you dont care. 

''ah! your finally awake! '' a big man in red bellowed behind you, you turned around you. you quickly recognize him. ''santa claus? '' you said in astonishment. The man smiled and nodded

''correct! but you can call me North, '' an elf entered the room as it presented you cookies. you awe at how cute they were and grab one and thanked him as it walk away with jingling bells. 

'' so North, why am i here and what is this place and how did i get here? '' he laughed at the questions like it was some kind of joke. 

'' i guess Manny hasnt explain this to you eh, well you see yn, you are the guardian of stories , you see man in moon has been watching us the whole time and choosed you to protect and fulfill the stories of others especially when we are in the dark age '' he pulled out a mini globe and black sand started swallowing it 

'' i dont get it, im only here to save my brother, i cant save the world. oh god this is another cliche story isnt it. I mean look at me, i got injured from that boar attack, how can you think that i can survive from a dark 'essence' thing '' you finger quoted. 

''injured? oh you mean the shadow on your wrist '' you look at your wrist but you dont see the black veins or glittering black sand, you were about to ask him how till he interrupted you. 

'' it healed by itself, you see that pen you carry can do many things and i can teach you, but i need you to trust me '' there was a silent moment till you nodded and followed him

'' oh by the way, i have an early Christmas gift for you. its right beside your drawer, please wear it and go down stairs an elf will be waiting for you '' he says as he left the room, you look beside your bed and saw a beautifully wrap present. you ripped it off and saw a beautiful  dress with a note.

I think as a gaurdian you need to dress up to your theme, i hope this suits you, guardian of stories 

meanwhile with north, he was looking at the huge globe with concern, he knew one day Pitch will come back but another will defeat him but a darker force will emerge, and she is their only hope. ''north?'' he turns around and saw yn in the dress which made him smile, reminding him of his daughter.

 ''north?'' he turns around and saw yn in the dress which made him smile, reminding him of his daughter

'' im ready '' she says as she grip her wand. "then your training starts now''