03 - First Meeting

...

"So, it's your face and nothing other than that"

...

And Minjae left them. Left the group, left the dorm. The only thing that is staying behind about Minjae is the memory.

How bright they were two years ago practicing together, smiling and laughing together. All of that are now perhaps the bitter sweet memories of their life?

Two days after Minjae left, all seven of them are still at the practice room but this time, instead of practicing, they just sit down on the cold floor doing nothing at all.

A staff came in into the practice room. About to announce another task.

"Your next task is not an individual task, it's a group task. Singing and harmonizing. Two – two – three. Jungkook and Hyosang. Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok. And lastly, Yoongi and Namjoon. Prepare yourself. One chance, three weeks from now on"

And he left, the staff left the room. How unfair is the world? Yoongi and Namjoon in one group?

A competition, a task about singing and harmonizing? The two are clearly the rappers of the group.

Harmonizing is not hard however, singing? Of course Namjoon and Yoongi are not terrible at singing but they are clearly rappers for earth sake. The management team has lost their mind.

Comparing Namjoon's and Yoongi's singing to the other vocal line members like Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung is actually an absurd idea. Ridiculous.

What can they do after all? They are just the trainee. Nothing that they can do so they just accept the fact.

All seven of them straight away start their practice to carry on their task. Days after days pass since the start of their second task.

Headache. This whole task is giving both Namjoon and Yoongi headaches. Ridiculous thing ever. One has higher tone and one has lower tone.

How the hell are they supposed to do with this second task? Harmonizing is not the biggest problem here but singing a solo part is sure the biggest problem for them.

A week passed by slowly. Another two weeks before their next evaluation day.

Once in the second week of the start of their second task, all of them gather at their practice room, carry on their task and practicing when someone came in and interrupted the whole atmosphere, the whole activities.

"This might be a surprise for you guys but someone will join you from now on in this survival. Like it or not, just bear with it, this is the entertainment world, cruelty is everywhere. There is no such thing as playground for you guys" a staff says to them.

From the outside of the practice room, all of them can hear some noise. Sounds like luggage being dragged.

"I would like to introduce you, your new friend, Jin. Do come in" the man says again.

Hyosang is a bit surprised. Did the man just call him? Well, his last name is Jin after all but of course Hyosang didn't move even a single step from where he is standing, he didn't want to embarrass himself.

A man enter the room. A simple looking man enter the room. Black jeans and black shoes, white t-shirt underneath a dark blue pull over hoodie sweater, black hair, broad shoulders, thin waist and a glasses. A kind looking man enter the room. Jin.

"I will leave, do take your time with each other. And, Jin-" the man says gaining not only Jin's attention but all seven of the other trainees

"You will join Yoongi and Namjoon for the task. After this meet me in my room, and all of your things will be send to the dorm by someone so don't worry about it"