22 - An Ample Request

...

"It is so beautiful. I never know you had those these entire time"

...

Maybe it is because of the breathing mask or the pale lips that make the smile is not warm enough like he used to.

"I'm sorry for yelling and blaming everything to you" Namjoon says again.

"You didn't mean to" Jin replies shortly, reassuring Namjoon that he is okay with that and Namjoon shouldn't feel too heavy about that.

Since Jin is bored and didn't have anything to do. He asks Namjoon to entertain him, doing whatever he can so that Jin is not bored.

Telling stories, jokes or whatever, Jin didn't care, anything. Just do anything to keep him from being bored. And, at that time, Namjoon pulls out something from his pocket and place it onto Jin's uninjured hand.

His necklace. Jin's necklace.

"It is so beautiful. I never know you had those these entire time" Namjoon says.

With his shaking hand and the help from Namjoon, Jin move his hand a bit upwards so that he can see the necklace clearly. He smiles. Jin smiles.

After several time of talking, Namjoon excuse himself to go to the toilet for a bit and only finding Jin back to sleep after he finished his business.

When Namjoon is about to take the necklace back from Jin's hand to put it at another place, Jin didn't let it go although he is sleeping so Namjoon give up and continues his 'shift'.

During Hoseok's turn, Jin personally asks Hoseok for a glass of water since he is too thirsty but Hoseok didn't know whether Jin is allowed to or not. Pretty sure Jin is not allowed to remove the breathing mask as Hoseok clearly remembers what Yulhee said the other days.

So, Hoseok texted Yulhee asking if it is alright to remove the mask and give Jin the water. Then after awhile, not that long though, Yulhee replies that he can but he needs to place the breathing mask again right after Jin finish drinking the water.

So, Hoseok helps Jin to take off the mask and hands him the water. Pretty dumb actually. Jin is hardly can move his hand to hold his necklace and this Jung Hoseok carelessly hands the heavy glass of water like that which caused both of them to chuckles in silent, resulted Jin yelp in pain a little.

"I'm sorry" Hoseok says after that.

Then Hoseok gently and carefully places the tips of the glass to Jin's mouth and his other hand supporting Jin's head.

They stay like that for a few moments till Jin decided to stop drinking the water. After that, Hoseok place the breathing mask again to the eldest face and tuck him back, adjusting Jin's blanket so that the eldest feels warm.

"Thank you" Jin says slowly.

"It's okay" Hoseok replies, smiling.

"I heard your mother wanted to terminate your contract with the company?" Hoseok says.

Jin nods. He asked for it.