16 - Drowsy Mess

...

"You don't look too well"

...

He takes care of them quietly. Jin takes care of them quietly.

...

Days after that, Jin is completely heal his leg and free from the bandage. He get back to work for the self compose song with Yoongi. Since Jin didn't know much about how to make the beats and all, mostly for the beats and all is Yoongi's part.

Jin just hummed something with his mouth trying to give Yoongi ideas. Aside from humming, Jin also helps with the lyrics.

When Yoongi plays the keyboard trying to create the clear instrumental sound for the song, Jin is completely blown away and in awe.

That day, Jin makes up his mind to learn how to play the keyboard by himself. Because of Min Yoongi. Because of the great musician. Both Jin and Yoongi barely can finished their self compose song and of course luck is on their side.

The company need to postpone the evaluation day because of something and that, give quite enough time for Jin and Yoongi to finish their task.

During the day of their evaluation day, all of them need to perform their self compose song live in front of the staffs.

The live performance started with Yoongi and Jin because Jin simply asks for it which he later got a cold glares from Yoongi. When they both finished their performance, Jin didn't stay in the practice room to watch the others, instead he asks for a permission to leave early because he got class to attend.

And, of course he got the permission before leaving the practice room without any hint of their ranks, without hearing the comments about their performance.

No one text Jin about the things related to the evaluation ranks or whatever which give Jin a bit of uneasy feeling while he is listening to the lecturer in front of the hall.

To ease his uneasy feeling, Jin himself text Yoongi for any news about the evaluation and of course he got no replies from the latter. It was only after he finished his class that Yoongi text him back showing a clear sign of not wanting to reply at all.

During that time, Jin was walking back to the dorm alone when he feels the vibration from his phone.

"No one got eliminated. No ranks"

Yoongi states a simple and short messages for Jin. Judging by how Yoongi replies, Jin decided not to ask anything anymore because it is so clear that Yoongi didn't even want to reply to him in the first place.

So, after reading the message, he put his phone back into his sweater pocket and continue walking back to the dorm.

The next few days, they have a mini evaluation day. Them, randomly performing anything to the staffs. After that, the staffs right away give them their next task.

Group work. Self compose song again and this time they also need to prepare another performance other than their own song for the evaluation day. Two in one.

This new task might be a disaster to them. Seven different people with seven different brains and their own opinions. The only smell from this task is, mess and chaos.

It is not a secret that everyone in the debut group has different opinions especially when it comes to performing and anything related to the work.

The different between their opinions once make an almost physical fight between each other. At that time they were only Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Minjae, Jimin, Hyosang, Taehyung and Jungkook. No Kim Seokjin.