06 - Wings of Yearn

...

"Stop! You are hurting me!"

...

"If you are sorry then leave. Leave us alone"

Jin sigh quietly. He can't.

"I can't..." Jin says.

"I've said this before and I will say this again. Maybe this is a joke to you but for us, it's our life. This is not your playground. Don't make it harder for us. The kids-"

"The kids are still young. Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin. They are still young. They don't need all this shit so please..." Yoongi replies, sitting up from his laying position to meet his eyes with Jin's.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I never knew this will happened" Jin says.

"Then leave us alone." Yoongi replies again.

"I can't..."

"Don't worry, I will talk to them" Jin says.

"What are you going to do?" Yoongi asks.

"I don't know. I will try anything" Jin replies, before he walk away to talk to the up ranking staff alone leaving Yoongi behind, still in his world.

...

After thirty minutes of discussing whatever for possible good news with the staffs alone without anyone. Jin walk out of the meeting room and when downstairs to where the practice room is located.

However, he didn't enter the practice room. Instead, he just take a seat at one of the chair located at the end of the hallway, spacing out with his hand playing his weird looking watch in his right wrist. Since it's pretty late at night.

Jin is quite sure that everybody already left the building.

It was in between of his daydream that suddenly someone grabs on his wrist so hard, dragging him harshly towards the practice room. As he tripped once, he takes a quick look at who is dragging him.

Yoongi. Yoongi looking as mad as ever. Jin did try to stop the younger from dragging him harshly. For now, Jin is sure that Yoongi will leave mark on his wrist.

"Stop!"

But Yoongi didn't stop. He keeping dragging Jin into the practice room.

"Yoongi!"

"Stop! You are hurting me!"

Jin says as he struggle to free his wrist from Yoongi's hand. It was only when they enter the practice room that Yoongi finally let free of his wrist. Thought of soft act?

No. But instead a harsh act. Yoongi is only letting Jin wrist free when he slams the man until the man fall. Cracks. Jin can hear the sound but he didn't look at where the sound came from.

The members are still there looking at them.

Taehyung. Taehyung is crying.

"I'm hurting you? More like you are hurting us. What the hell did you do?" Yoongi asks harshly, looking furious as ever.

"What?" Jin asks back, lifting his head up while rubbing his sore wrist, confused.

"Don't act like you don't know anything. What did you do?" Yoongi asks again.

"What are you talking about? What did I do? I didn't do anything" Jin says defending himself as he didn't understand what Yoongi is saying.

"Cut off your acting. Tell us the truth right now." Yoongi demands, eyeing him with force.