Chapter 1 : The Old Days

Disclaimer : The story you are about to read is purely a fan fiction and is no way intended to be canon to the original source material. Alice Angel is a fictitious character owned by the video game "Bendy and The Ink Machine" developed by TheMeatly, Kindly Beast, and Mike Mood.
P.S. This is told by First person point of view.
Also Note : this story was re punished due to Wattpad issues.

Alice pinned me against a wall with leaking ink, cuffing my wrists in her black cold hands, as she stared deep into into my eyes and soul with her half disfigured face. Her right eye was normal with an iris pupil, her skin as pale as the cartoon, and her left melted and pitch black as well as the entire left side of her jaw, where her teeth could be seen (a little like Two-face) and laughing with a seductive grin.
"Oh, Y/N...I'm so close to being perfect...I need you Y/N...to make. Me. Beautiful !!"

_

I shot up woken from my nightmare from shock, my torso sat upwards in my bed, my arms holding me up, my heart beating past its normal speed in my chest. I looked around, and blinked twice realizing I was sitting up in bed in my apartment, the lights off, and the light of a full crescent moon was plain to see outside my window. It was just a simple nightmare, thank the Lord. it felt so real...

I signed and fell back into my bed sheets, I closed my eyes before rubbing my hand across my face, whipping the sweat away. My red grew tired, as I felt like just falling back to sleep again, but then I decided to check the time, I turned my head to my alarm clock sitting by my lamp, it was only 7:03 AM, March 11, 1971. Well, at least I got a full night of sleep, even though my nightmare pretty much ruined that in the end. I decided I may as well get ready for the day, as I get out of bed, pulling my bed sheets off me, and I stand up out of bed, I pop my neck and back and I head to my bathroom, I turn the lights on hitting the switch on the side of the wall, and I close the door behind me looking myself in the mirror, I brushed my teeth and flossed first before gurgling water into the sink, and finally starting the shower up, turning the nob and closing the curtains and unclogging myself, and stepping inside.

An hour later after I finished my shower I sat in front of my television in the sofa eating breakfast, and also checked my mailbox, discovering a dozen envelopes in it. I put my breakfast on the side of my table, and sat down again and go through them all, mostly just seeing envelopes that were Bills I needed to pay, and then I came across the last envelope, which was actually a letter instead of a bill, I read it and it said...

"To : Y/N Piedmont
From : Joey Drew"
What ? It was actually a letter from my old boss from Joey Drew studios, My a studio my dad and I used to work at 20 years ago. I actually haven't spoken to my dad in years. I opened it up and saw it written in ink, he was telling me come and visa it the old workshop, and there was something he needed to "show me"
"Dear Y/N
It's been awhile since we started working on cartoons together, 20 years really goes by doesn't it ? If your still in town come to the old workshop there something I want to show you.
Sincerely, your best pal, Joey Drew"
Now, hundreds of memories of my workers from the golden age of Joey Drew studios flooded into my mind from the mid 1930-40's, I remember being somewhere in my late 20's. I used to watch those old Bendy cartoons, like "Bendy in tombstone picnic" or "Bendy in tasty trio troubles" and working as a part time mechanic with Thomas Connor and helping my father Bertrum Piedmont building carnival rides in Bendy Land. I also remember the massive crush I had on Susie Campbell, the voice actress of the character "Alice Angel" who appeared in "sent form above". I mean, I was practically in love with her, I couldn't go 3 minutes during work hours without getting distracted from work by constantly thinking of how beautiful she was, and just simply thinking about her all the time, and I'd do anything to make her like me, I'd give her positive comments of her singing verses, and always encouraged her, despite how harsh Joey was on her since the day she arrived. But everything just sorta went down hill, the more the studio got popular, many good and bad events took place, my most fond memory was the day when Joey replaces Susie's role as an actress with auteur girl named Allison Pendle, and she felt so devastated my heart ached to see my crush's dreams crumble, and tried to do everything I could to keep her role alive, and I also remember former co founder of the studio (Henry Stein) leave production. I thought about it for a little bit, but then I thought maybe is some kind of reunion with old employees from the glory days, maybe they're planning to do a comeback to the Bendy Show, it's about time considering all the other toon characters from the 30's like Mickey Mouse and Goofy are growing more popular, practically leaving Bendy and his friends in the Dust. I thought it'd be nice to see everyone again, and I just assumed that's what this letter was about since Joey didn't state specially what it was that he wanted to show me at the studio, and maybe Susie herself is there ! I decided to do as he asked, and I prepared myself to get dressed and ready to leave. Little did I know, there was something more sinister behind that letter then I originally thought..