Chapter 8 : Colossal Wonders

"Is this actually it?.."
Said Y/N as the elevator rises up to the surface.
"Have you ever wondered what it's like up in heaven ? I have heard it's quite beautiful...oh, if only I could spread my wings and fly, if I even had wings...."
Alice's voice speaks through a microphone. Then you have an ominous silence between the two of you.
Alice suddenly begins laughing through the speakers in the elevator for almost a minute, until the elevator then begins to fall at a high speed down from the way it came.
"You think would just let you go !? No, fool !! I know why your here !! Give me back my Boris ! No, I'll take him by force !!"
The elevator collapsed to the bottom, You black out, and Boris is left alone at the hands of Alice.
"Now, just relax my dear Boris. This will only dirt for a second. Well, who am I kidding ? This is going to be a long and painful process for you."
Alice activates a chainsaw covered in bloody ink
"At last, I will be successfully restored to my new beautiful self !"

************************

Y/N just recovered from his fall. Now on the hunt to retrieve the Boris clone from the clutches of Alice. Y/N now wonders through the underground of Joey Drew studios, learning of Joey and what he's been doing these past years, and what became of the workers and employees of the studio, most specifically what happened to Susie Campbell, Norman Polk, Sammy Lawrence, Henry, Bertrum Piedmont, Wally Franks, and that ink machine.
It would seem everybody had died here, and somehow reanimated as walking ink abominations, especially atrocities like the reanimated ink demon of Bendy. Y/N reached the old carnival land called Bendy Land, But with land scratched out with ink and replaced with "Hell" in the entrance. Y/N walked down the stairs seeing old games and merchandise from the old days. Until he sees the plush's on the shelves.
"Hey, Alice Angel stuffed animals."
Y/N picked up a small Alice Angel plush with her original design on the show, a black dress and skirt, pale skin, Pac-Man eyes, lipstick, gloves, heels, and black curly hair with a halo.
"I almost forgot how much I had a crush on her back then."
Y/N recalled also being a massive fan Alice's voice actress, Susie Campbell, sometimes he'd draw sketches of Alice for her to hang on her office.
But Alice could hear everything from there, and began chuckling
"So then. Y/N has romantic feelings for me ? Well..I believe I can arrange that. It'll make the hunt all the more interesting..."
after finding the reanimated Bertrum Piedmont, 30 minutes later, he found a roller coaster ride. Y/N gets on, and the coaster begins to move.
"Y/N...why are you here ? I'm dying to know....is it because of the thrill of the hunt ? The thirst for your freedom ? Or trying to get down to the bottom of what happened here ? Or...is it because ever since you arrived, you want nothing more then to be with a certain Angel?....hmhm...hang on tight dear...I've got a surprise."
She says, as the coaster moves through a dark tunnel, so dark that he can't even see. All of a sudden, the coaster stops, and he heard the sound of someone's heels clicking against the floor and the sound of laughter, seemingly coming from behind, he began to panic, and try to make a run for it, stepping out of the car, reaching down for his gent pipe, until a hand grabs him by the arms and another hand covers his mouth and nose completely, he screamed loudly, but they were all too muffled from the hand, as Y/N then passes out.
*************
Y/N then wakes up slowly to the sound of more laughter. Y/N's eyelids slowly open, looking down he sees his arms and legs tied together with rope, and sitting down on a chair, then looking upwards he sees Alice. But she looks much different. She no longser has a disfigured face, instead, both eyes are intact, and her jawline has been enabled and her "skin" covered the left side of her jawline completely, and her halo on her head was now floating above her shiny and gold.
"Ah yes...finally!....after so much time, I've become beautiful again ! Instead of creating a monster Boris, instead, he used the ink from Boris, and the other Boris clone corpses to complete my beauty."
She places her hands on her cheeks and feels her skin.
"Oh, yes. I'm perfect at LAST !"
Said Alice
"Ah...your awake now, errand boy...or, maybe not "errand boy" but rather, my little helper....without you, I could've never have become perfect. I wish their was some other way to repay you dear. But seeing how far you've come, you'll be sticking around for a quite awhile..."
Alice gives you a devilish grin and chuckle, until her eyes open completely and she bends down looking him in the eyes closely.
"Hold on...you look very familiar to me...that face...have we..."
Alice then examines his facial features closer, and then a large grin forms on her face, and begins chuckled under her breath.
"Yes...I remember you now...my memories are beginning to return to me..."
Alice stares deep into his eyes, into his very soul, and her claw like finger nails brush against his cheek.
"Just look at you, my dear. You've grown up into a fine, tall, very handsome man. Yes, there is no denying it. I know it's you, Y/N. It's no secret as to why you'd want help restore my beauty. You were always such a sweet boy 25 years ago."
Y/N eyes then look deep into hers as she began to recognize her.
"Ms. Campbell?...Susie?.."
it all adds up, the incident with Susie and Joey, her live and compassion for the studio as her job as a vice actress, then begins replaced by another actress for Alice, her hatred for Bendy and Mr. Drew, it makes sense she'd be reanimated as her father cartoon character.
But her face immediately became aggressive
"My name is now SUSIE ! It's ALICE !!"
She screamed stomping her heel on the chair, pushing it back.
"O-Okay!..".
Alice then lowered her head closing her eyes, and then just began to laugh more.
"Oh...I could never stay made at you."
"Su-I mean, Alice...what are you?-"
Alice puts her black gloves covered hand on his neck, as she looks at him with a smile.
"Oh Y/N...you belong to me...you'll be down here with me...forever. Be my lovely little husband."
"A-Alice...I..."
she puts her finger on his mouth, shushing him.
"Quiet dear. You wouldn't wanna alert the searchers on our date now would you?..."
she said in a tender calm tone
"D-date?..."
Alice then leans closer to still chuckling under her breath, as he grew more terrified, mixed with emotions of fear and contempt, but it all changes, Alice then connects her lips with his, giving him a 30 second smooch.
"Don't be scared, dear. The fun is just beginning. Once you are swept into MY loving embrace."
She grinned sitting on top of him
"A-Alice..."
"Sssh...relax."
She then kissed him again with a soft moan, as he then had no other choice, but to give into the angels kiss. Though, she feels amazing...