Chapter 6 : Angel bait

I pull the lever opening the exit to the safe house, and step out once again into the dark corrupted studio I thought knew. The door closes behind me, as I walk down a pathway leading towards a small station in the corner with a angel halo painted on it in ink, it was called a little miracle station, it was something of a safe station to keep the ink monsters away from you, sorta like a giant cross you'd use to compel a evil spirit. I didn't need to use it, so I continued on my way. I looked to see the pathway was completely dark, I couldn't see anything.
"Looks pretty dark up ahead. Wonder if I can find some light."
Conveniently I found a flashlight on a table, and it works, and can shine the light on my way through the path, walking past numerous machinery and steam pipes, then also hearing a loud knocking sound, there eventually reaching another side, another dead end.
"Great..."
but then I remembered something, my trusty crowbar. I take one step forward and gouge the bent end of the crowbar into the middle of the doors, and start forcefully opening the doors, eventually causing them to open thanks to the crowbar, and can pass through.
"Whoa.."
I then looked up ahead, and saw something I remembered, heavenly toys.