Chapter 3 : Under the studio

My screams echo through the whole as I fall deeper, and eventually I hit the bottom, I was expecting to have suffered a fatal injury from falling such a big height, but the ink that flooded the bottom already had stopped my fall, but on one hand I'm now soaked in that blasted ink, I'm like a walking talking ink man right now. I do eventually find a valve to drain the ink, which I exactly what I did. I made the ink then sink to the level of the very bottom of my shoes, and I try to think of a way I can get back up there, it's clear there is some crazy supernatural business going on here and I don't wanna be apart of it, but sadly it seemed I was stuck down here until Joey showed up, who was gonna be getting a serious lawsuit coming after this, who I hoped was actually gonna show, but other than that I'm pretty much stuck down here. I can't find a ladder, and there's nothing to help me try and a limb up there, especially with all the ink falling and dripping that would blind me if I tried. So, I decided to try and find another way out. So I find a stairway, leading down further into the studio, though I don't remember much about the studio. I remember that my father built Bendy Land somewhere under the studio, which was strange as I thought it would be cool to have amusement parks on the outside. Then, I realized the more o stepped down, the more ink I sank my feet deeper into, and I found another valve that I could turn to drain the ink again, and I had to do this again for another stairway, till eventually I discovered a weapon that I could use, an axe !
"This'll defiantly come in handy."
Then I found a boarded up door to another entrance, maybe it was a way out. I wanted to continue moving because I was still traumatized by that big ink figure that tried to grab me earlier, thinking it's still after me, I used my axe in hand, chopping down the wood with ease, as I was able to open the door again, and it wasn't anything like I was expecting.
It was a empty room with another boarded up door and empty confines leaned on the walls, and there in the middle of the floor was a ritual with candles lit.
"So this is what that nut job has been up to..."
judging by the fact these are evil, I'm assuming Joey may have tried to...well...make a deal with the devil.
Then, as I stepped further inside, I had one of the most strange cases of deja vu. Images flashed into my head, I remember one of a wheelchair Joey used to have, then the ink machine, then the Bendy Creature, and I then blacked out in the middle of the floor right on the ritual.