Chapter 10 : The Piedmont Family

Y/N decided that he didn't want to go back to to the surface, or even leave the studio for that matter. He decided to stay and live the rest of his life with his new found love, Alice. Sure, it would be dangerous because of the ink monsters and Bendy still roaming the place, but he and Alice would stay inside their safe house, which would be where they had first met. Y/N fell in love with Alice, and remained in the studio since then. And in that time, The Angel decided to bare one of her own after fully obtaining a functional body. The past years in the studio they raised a little girl of their own, birthed from the womb of the inky abyss itself. She is a inkling hybrid, birthed from Alice Angel and Y/N, named D/N (daughters name) Piedmont.

They raised her up to be D/B years of age, and despite being birthed and grown up in a former inky over 30 year old studio (though in this point in the story it's been 30 years since Henry left the studio, and yes I mentioned Henry being in the studio too but I haven't re written fully over this yet, so during this time is when Henry gets a letter from Joey) she still grew to be a well behaved and sweet daughter to former Bendy workshop owner Y/N and reanimated Alice (and her human alter ego Susie Campbell).

Though, Alice originally wanted to name her after her, but Y/N got the name in the end (I would call her Alice Sr. Or something But that would get confusing) and he got inspiration to call her D/N as more of a girly version of Bendy. Alice overtime managed to regain some of her sanity and more stable personality, and nowadays, the three of them spent their years cooped up in the depths of what used to be known simply as a cartoon studio, Y/N spends his time babysitting and taking care of D/N, who lived wandering and skipping across the empty hallways of the place with curiosity, and eat delicious cooked bacon soup from her father, while Alice despite being a mom, spends her time singing to herself in her room replaying the old song she loved back in the day, and also killing butcher gang clones and breaking Bendy cardboard cutouts for fun. She did eventually attract an audience, some of the lost ones would listen to Alice's vocals.

D/N has no realization of what the real human world is like, or what's it like outside of the place she lived her short life. She inherited most of her looks and quirks from her mother. She had the same white pale skin as Alice did in the cartoon, with small freckles on both her cheeks, long shoulder length black hair in curls which was done by her mom, and a long black dress with black thigh high socks and black boots, and a set of curly horns on her head, with big black eyes. Given that she's the offspring of a reanimated humanoid version of a cartoon character with the essence of Susie Campbell, she'd look a little bit terrifying, but Y/N finds them just as adorable as the cartoons. She likes to snoop around and sometimes sneak around and scare Y/N jumping out of a hiding spot for fun, getting into any kinda mischief she can in her home, and her favorite game is hide and seek.

Because of how dangerous it was outside of Alice's house, Alice told Y/N to never go outside, and even told this to D/N when she was 8, this hinting at Betsy's curiosity to see and explore more of the outside of their house in the studio. Sure, Y/N and Boris did take D/N out of the studio a few times when she was 5 to get more supplies, but she never got to run around and explore the entire studio, Alice told her that there were horrible and blood thirsty monsters out in the studio, naming the lost ones and the butcher gang clones. But now, the story continues, its now 10 years since Y/N came to the studio. The underground studio hasn't changed that much, except maybe the underground lakes may have gotten bigger overtime because of the crazy ink incarnations and people, like Sammy Lawrence who was still around.

Y/N was in the kitchen area of Alice's studio, cooing a fresh Bach of bacon soup in a pot for Betsy. Alice has went out for a bit, though she didn't say where she was going.
Y/N hummed to himself as he stood by the stove stirring the pot of soup for his wife and daughter, just by smelling it he could tell that it was going to be delicious. Most of the time it was quiet, nothing but the sound of the old songs playlist on the radio, the boiling noise of the cooking soup. Y/N then thought he heard the pitter patter sound of little feet skipping across the stairway, followed by the sound of joyful and cute giggling. Y/N turned around to see nobody was there, though after hearing it so many times he knew exactly who it was, and what she was trying to do when he's turn around and see her immediately out of sight. Y/N smiled with a slight chuckle
"Alright D/N, I know you're here, and you ain't gonna jump scare me this time sweetie."
As he said this confidently, two mini arms wrapped around his back with a hug, catching him off guard making him jump. D/N then giggled and laughed jumping in front of him with a big smile jumping up and down.
"I scared ya ! I scared ya ! I gotcha again daddy !"
Said D/N
"Sweetheart I swear you are like a girl Bendy."
Said Y/N with a laugh as she then jumped into his arms, her arms and legs hugged around his back and neck, while her little face curled on his chest.
"Somebody's in a good mood this morning huh?- Okay Your horns are poking me now."
Said Y/N holding Betsy up and placing a kiss on her forehead
"Guess what day it is my little angel ?"
Said Y/N
D/N then turns her head up, her big black cartoonish adorable eyes blinking twice
"Uh...the 197-?"
"No you silly girl, it's your mothers birthday !"
Said Y/N in a more cheerful tone
D/N then gasped in excitement
"Really ???"
Yes ! Happy D/B (date of birth) birthday baby girl."
He said as they hugged once more.