Chapter Six

Nick parts my thighs with his legs, fully exposing me before taking a breather, removing his shirt in the process with my help, desperate for him to continue working his magic. I bite my lip, caressing his perfectly sculptured toned stomach, he hasn't changed one bit. 

My eyes rise, meeting his before he slams his lips against mine again, continuing to trail hot, wet kisses down my neck to my collarbone and finally to my breasts. Nibbling on my nipple he brings one hand down to grope my breast and the other makes its way to my lady parts, caressing my bud. 

"Don't stop," I moan, my back arching and my legs shaking involuntarily.

"You're mine," he growls, now licking his way from my breast to my abdomen and finally landing on my special place, "all mine." 

In one swift movement his tongue dips down to torture my bud, pinning my hips to the bed forcefully - making my craving for him all the more intense. I can't take it anymore, I'm going to explode. My eyes shut tightly as I feel myself ready to let go when he stops. My head snaps down to glare at him, a smirk plastered on his face before licking his lips causing my core to throb out of longing. 

Standing up off the bed he removes his jeans along with his boxer shorts, grabbing my ankles and dragging me to the edge of the bed, his hard member now resting against me as he thrusts back and forth, teasing him against my area

Mmm, he knows what he's doing... 

"Do you want me to f*ck you now, Juliet?" He utters, his voice laced with hunger. Hunger for me.

He already knows the answer, he knows I'd beg for him to f*ck me raw right now. I simply nod, unable to speak.

"I can't hear you," He teases, removing his member from my skin, "Do you want me to f*ck your tight little p*ssy?" f*ckk...

"Please, Nick..." my voice comes out as a hoarse whisper, "F*ck me," 

That was all I needed to say before I was flipped over onto my stomach, bent over the bed, his member teasing me, I look over my shoulder and watch as he spits on my a*s, letting it drip down to my entrance before he pushes himself deep inside me. 

"Aw, f*ck." A thunderous groan erupts from him as he picks up the pace, slamming himself against me. 

Grasping the sheets, eager moans keep leaving me as I near my climax. 

Finally I cry out in sheer satisfaction, letting go. 

Not removing himself from me, he scoops me up and lays with his back on the bed and me on top of him. At this point my legs have gone too weak for me to move, thankfully he does the rest of the work, his grip firm on my hips as he thrusts violently inside me. I can't stop moaning, not one second has gone by that hasn't been filled up with my filthy happy cries. 

"I'm gonna c*m..." Nick grunts out, picking up the pace and sp*nking my a*s.

He pulls out swiftly, shooting his hot, sticky liquid all over me.

Soon after we're both laid in bed, side by side and breathing heavily. My eyes feel heavy, a yawn escapes my lips and before I know it, I'm soundly asleep.

_______________________

Rolling onto my side and hitting a warm, hard object awakens me. Opening my eyes I come face to peck with Nick, the events of last night rushing back causing my face to turn bright red, a blush creeping up onto my face. Jeez, the courage a little bit of wine brings, am I right? 

He's still fast asleep and its ten in the morning on a Thursday, does he not have work? Deciding on waking him I sit up, covering myself with my duvet.