(4) When you meet again and become friends

Homicidal Liu/Sully

Your POV

I was lying down on the couch munching on chips while watching Haikyuu on netflix. I was stuck on the park where Tsukishima blocked Ushiwaka and I keep rewinding that scene because it's so fucking awesome.

I was too busy jumping on the couch and screaming like a maniac to hear a knock on my door. I slowly sat down on the couch and caught my breath. I was about to play it again when suddenly,

"Damn, that was hot. Keep jumping more so I can watch your boo- Sully! Don't say something inappropriate" Liu blushed beside the doorway to the living room. My eyes widened and I narrowed my eyes at them.

"Why didn't you guys knock and called out for me? You do know that I can file a case for trespassing private properties on you, right?" I said and crossed my arms.

"Duh, we knocked on your door doofus- Sully, that's rude- But it's true! She was screaming like a banshee over who knows-what!"  I blushed at what Sully said. They keep bickering in the doorway while I watched them until I sighed  got tired of watching them.

"You know what guys? Just come sit beside me and let's netflix and chill" I said and patted the seat beside me so they stop arguing. They stood still for a moment before coming over and sitting beside me.

"I hope you- my friends- enjoy watching anime 'cause I'm not taking no for an answer and plus, this is my house" Liu nodded and smiled at me, getting comfortable on the couch.

Liu's POV

I was shocked when she called us her friends, but nevertheless made myself comfortable on the couch.

'Sully.. Did you hear that? She called us our friends- Duh, of course I heard it. I'm not deaf and besides she should consider herself lucky for having a hottie like me to be her friend- Ugh, whatever- You know we're so damn sexy- Shut up, I'm watching' Me and Sully conversed in our minds before focusing our attention on the TV where an intense battle of volleyball is happening.

After a few episodes or so, Y/N paused it and stared at the TV for a while before grinning and fangirling. I sweatdropped at her antics. When she calmed down a bit, I spoke up.

"So.. We're friends, right?" I questioned her and watched as she turned around to face left and tilted her head.

"Hn? Of course, you guys are my friends! I enjoy both of your company!" She cheekily smiled at us and started the episode again.

'We're so lucky that we've made a friend like her' I smiled and turned my attention in front of me.

____________________________________

A/N: Sorry if it's short. That's really all I've thought of for their 2nd meeting.

So next up is probably a oneshot or Hoodie's scenario. Thank you for the almost 750+ reads by the way. I really appreciate it.