(1) How they ask you out

BEN Drowned

It was the usual day but this time you weren't playing games with BEN, but instead, you were reading one of the books from wattpad that was recommended to you by a friend. You wanted to finish all of them before you went back to work; wanting to savor your short vacation away from work and stress.

But as you were reading on the couch, you sighed in irritation. BEN was playing on his DS, leaning his weight on you. Yes, yes, he was a cybernetic entity.. but he is still HEAVY!! He was taller than you for fuck's sake, maybe around 6 ft. (ye i kno he short but im changing things here)

"BEN, can you get off me? You're heavy." You complained, trying to push him off but to no avail he just shook his head, sounds of swords clashing coming from his DS.

"BEN!! Your head is on my boobs for fuck's sake!" You groaned and finally succeeded in pushing him off, causing him to pout as he sat beside you.

"But (Y/N)!! They're so soft!" He whined as he scooted closer to you, his hands reaching out and pulling you onto him; your phone and his DS on the ground, laying there forgotten.

"W-Wha.." You trailed off blushing while staring into his amused black and red eyes. His arms slithered around your waist, preventing you from getting up when you tried to.

"BEN!!" You scolded, your eyes were wide as you felt your face hot at the position you were both in and the place where his hands laid.

Suddenly, his expression became serious. Because of that, you somehow managed to tame the raging fire on your cheeks. You raised a brow at him, biting the inside of your cheek to prevent yourself from pouncing at him.

"Say.." He started, gazing deep into your eyes.

"W-What?" You nibbled on your bottom lip in nervousness, cowering under his gaze and looking to the side.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked, causing you to look up at him, your mouth agape in suprise at the unexpected question. After processing what he said, you slowly shook your head to answer 'no'. Then, he smiled softly before speaking,

"Well, you have one now." He stated. You furrowed your brows in confusion until you came to a realization. Before he could even blink which isn't possible, you already ran up to your room, locking the door.

He blinked. Once. Twice. Then he floated up to your room, knocking on the door gently.

"NO! GO AWAY! YOU'RE A LAME BOYFRIEND! I DEMAND PIZZA AND CHICKEN NUGGETS!" Your voice came booming out from your room. BEN grinned.

"Open the door and you'll get them, pretty lady~" he cooed. Slowly but surely, your door creaked open with half of your body hiding. But then, your gaze landed on the goodies in his hands. Domino's and Mcdonald's.

You snatched them out of his hands and into your own before slamming the door to your room on his face.

"(Y/NNN)!! Give me an answerr!" He whined, scratching at the door like a puppy.

"Shut up and be a good boyfriend. Let your girlfriend eat in peace." A few seconds was all it took to have BEN snap out of his daze before running into the tv to spread the great news.