CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN | NEW MOON

EDYTHE ROSE SWAN NEVER SPECULATED WHAT HER LIFE MAY BE LIKE

EDYTHE ROSE SWAN NEVER SPECULATED WHAT HER LIFE MAY BE LIKE. WHO'D SHE BE WITH OR EVEN IF SHE HAVE A CHILD; The redhead brushed her hair through her curly hair, she had been able to drop off Bella at work at the Newton's Shop, Mike Newtons family store. Her jeep had broken down as the main gas line became unhinged forcing the redhead to call Charlie and have him pick her up at the entrance of Forks. Seemingly Edythe had to drive out to La Push to get a good image for her new canvas. Here she sat inside the walls of her bedroom, an sketched out drawing of Emmett Cullen waiting to be painted.

"He had blue eyes" She mumbled to herself as she dipped the end of her paint brush into the baby blue splotch of paint. Her delicate fingers tightened around the wooded handle of the brush as she stroked the tip around Emmett's pupils. A smile spread across her lips seeing this can be a good present to him next time she saw him, they planed their monthly visits with emailing each other every three days. Here she sat thinking if Emmett were human, the things they could do and the possibility of growing old which caused a frown.

She shouldn't be thinking about this. Edythe rubbed her forehead in annoyance when her eyes glanced to the outside of her window seeing the sky full of clouds with a light drizzle of rain "Bells won't be liking that" she murmured thinking about the night before. After returning from her date with Emmett she was faced with Charlie throwing a intervention for both of his daughters. Edythe and Bella had to sit down at the dining table and talk about their problems.

Talk about difficult..

The redhead couldnt handle the awkward silence until the point she snapped up a storm. Both sisters argued momentarily just enough to be brought to tears and engulf one another in a hug. A small smile curved the corners of her pale pink lips as she picked up her paint brush dipping it into a pale creamy tan blob of paint. She skillfully stroked it over the sketched portrait of her fiancee remembering when he said about being tan as a human. She thought it be a nice present, he had always spoke about wanting to see what he looked like to be mortal.

A soft ding came from Edythe's cellphone, she blinked her eyes flipping the phone open eyeing it seeing her mom messaged her. Just as she was about to reply Renée began calling the youngest Swan twin. Licking her lips, she pressed the call button "Hello you reached the phone or Edythe Swan, leave a message and I'll think about calling you back" She said in a cheerfully robotic tone biting the insides of her mouth to retain herself from laughing.

"Edythe not in the mood sweetheart. What is this I hear that you and Bella have been fighting?" Renee scolded with that motherly tone of anger and disappointment. "Mom-" She started. "Charlie called and told me about it. Can't you go easy on Bella? Since Edward" Her mother demanded not even allowing her daughter to speak whatsoever ever. "Will you listen to me!" Edythe shouted loudly " Me and her aren't fighting anymore. We made up! And stop bringing up Edward. It's always Edward this, Edward that" She snapped hearing silence on the end of the line.

"Eddie-" Renée inquired. "Goodbye mom" Edythe hung up her mother fuming. She glared at her cellphone tossing it to the wall in a fit of anger. Her hazel eyes caught sight of her mirror. Always about Bella was feeling. Always about how Edward left! Edythe was sick and tired of it. Any sibling would be, seeing four months had passed! Edythe sighed running a hand through her curly hair as her red hair curled around her fingers. She glanced to the mirror and thought of a change.