CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT | NEW MOON

THE THOUGHT HAD NEVER CROSSED EDYTHE ROSE SWAN'S MIND THAT SHE AND HER TWIN WOULD WORK ON MOTORCYCLES; The perky & charming redhead ran a hand through her short wavy hair in thought when Jacob Black hand his larger hand through her hair

THE THOUGHT HAD NEVER CROSSED EDYTHE ROSE SWAN'S MIND THAT SHE AND HER TWIN WOULD WORK ON MOTORCYCLES; The perky & charming redhead ran a hand through her short wavy hair in thought when Jacob Black hand his larger hand through her hair. "Rocking the short hair now aren't you Swan?" his voice was light and teasing , his dark brown almost black eyes met that hazel gleam that sparked with a insane burst of confidence, "Not as much as you rocking the long hair Black, you curling it to?" Her tone leaked of sarcasm, stacked with a heavy load of playfulness.

"You are just as much as a firecracker as Charlie describes you as" Jacob let out a laugh rifling his fingers through her fiery finger locks that she raised her hand and whacked him with the palm of her hand across his arm. He made a playful yelp cradling his arm with a disapproving stare towards the redhead Swan. Jacob Black rolled his deep brown eyes at the hazel gleam of Edythe Swan as it swarmed with mischief, "You are a troubled little sprout of fire" He threw an accusatory finger her way.

A light drizzle of rain stated hitting Edythe cheeks as she glanced at Jacob with a sinister smile "Thank you" She dipped her head watching as he stopped a few feet away from Bella, and she stared up at him in surprise, leaning her head back though
the rain pelted her face. "You grew again!" Bella accused in amazement. He laughed, his smile widening impossibly. "Six five," he announced with self-satisfaction. His voice was deeper, but it had the husky tone either Swan sisters remembered.

"Is it ever going to stop?"  Bella shook my head in disbelief. "You're huge." It was when a smile began forming over Edythe face, if Edward were here and heard her thoughts. He would have swooped Bella up in his arms and raced off. Undoubtedly she was beginning to think that Jake can be Bella's salvation. Her eyes bloomed with excitement capturing Jake's attention.  "Still a beanpole, though." He grimaced. "Come inside! You two are getting all wet."

He led the way, twisting his hair in his hands as he walked. He pulled a rubber band from his hip pocket and wound it around the bundle. "Hey, Dad," he called as he ducked to get through the front door. "Look who stopped by." Billy was in the tiny square living room, a book in his hands. He set the book in his lap and wheeled himself forward when he saw the Swan twins. "Well, what do you know! It's good to see you, Bella" Billy wheeled his sight to Edythe who beamed, "And great to see you Edythe, being any of that famous fried fish you make?" He asked after shaking hands with Bella. Edythe chuckled lowly under her breath seeing her sister grasp was lost in his.

"Another time Billy" Edythe said crouching over and looped the man into a hug. The redhead cared for the man as a. secondary father, he always had Jacob over when she came to visit Charlie at the time when Bella had been busy with things around the house. Her hazel eyes swept over to her former crush who we wiggling his brows joyously, Edythe rose her brows in question "Got something to say Jakey-pakey" She laughed as a embarrassed look appeared in his eyes.

"What brings you two out here? Everything okay with Charlie?" Billy said as he adjusted his wheels to face all three teens. "Yes, absolutely. We just wanted to see Jacob, wr haven't seen him in forever." Bella said indicating between her and Edythe as both sisters moved on her feet to face acutely in his direction. Edythe ran a hand through her red hair in thought noticing the look on Jake. Jacob's eyes brightened at Bella's words. He was smiling so big it looked like it would hurt his cheeks.