CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE | BREAKING DAWN

《PART TWO》

THE WAY OF LIFE WAS NOT WHAT IT SEEMED FOR EDYTHE ROSE CULLEN, HER UNTIMELY DEATH & RESURRECTION INTO A VAMPIRE & THE BIRTH OF HER CHILDREN; BROUGHT THE unexpectation of the Volturi's gaze and their utter joy of securing death of a coven

THE WAY OF LIFE WAS NOT WHAT IT SEEMED FOR EDYTHE ROSE CULLEN, HER UNTIMELY DEATH & RESURRECTION INTO A VAMPIRE & THE BIRTH OF HER CHILDREN; BROUGHT THE unexpectation of the Volturi's gaze and their utter joy of securing death of a coven. Death was an unintended consequence to Edythe. An unfortunate misunderstanding thrown into an utter despair.  The redhead had a misfortune time upon learning that the Volturi was after her children & her niece. It brought upon the kinetic energy of anger filling her veins pulsing like a heartbeat in the tips of her fingers.  Her eyes moved over the Autumn-Winter landscape of the Canadian boarder.

The human officials letting them pass was a suspencil moment.  The Cullen family was at their final battle and Edythe didnt know this time if they come out alive or not.  The redhead watched the landscape go by, the heard of buffalo and their pulsating heart stirred a hunger in her belly "Did you know it was actually vampires that causes buffalo to flee" Emmett said with his usual smile.

Edythe's mouth formed an oh before her eyes met his "What no?" Edythe glowered at him in an abundance of annoyance, "If you were born back in the 1800s like Jasper then I would have actually believed you" She commented hearing his laugh under his breath. She rolled her eyes ",You and your false information" Edythe whispered moving around her seat getting a look at Elizabeth & Bellamy sleeping on both sides of Leah.

The redhead perched up in her seat, the one thing she would have missed about humanity was sleeping to pass the time. The scenery was a vast field hills and trees with the vacant blurs of houses & children's laughter flooding her ears. The vampire eyes flickered to her husband who eyed her from the side, his golden eyes getting darker each second.

"We better feed" Edythe commented staring over at her husband seeing Leah shift in her seat at the mention of feeding. Her skin coiled in a reactative disgust. Her deep chestnut coloured eyes found the golden depths of Edythe Rose Cullen. The redhead vampire silently asked earning a short nod from shapeshifter. They slowly pulled to a stop where less traffic was seen. In the vast hills of the Canadian landscape  was a land of tall trees. Edythe shoved her husband playfully seeing that spite in his eyes as she effortlessly darted into the thick wooded trees. She jumped up majestically onto the nearest tree branches. Her fingers gliding over the bark, moss soft under her fingertips. She held a grip seeing Emmett coming below her.

His head upturned, his chin brought forth up as his eyes met the golden aspects of her fierce eyes, her mouthwatering when a scent hit her in the wood. Her eyes directed to the area, a metallic taste hung in the are. Coppery or one of iron someone could say. But it rolled off the tongue in a heap of a strawberry scent, it was rich. Edythe tensed feeling the caging arms of her husband as he pulled her down into his grasp. His fingers grasping around her neck tangling in her fiery ginger hair. His mouth pressed the nape of her neck, his teeth gliding over her flesh. The look in his wife's eyes calmed.